DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Miami nerd: Can't build through the portal...

Welcome to the U, Barrow!

Time to eat!!!
IMG_0641.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

this is an entertaining thread. Posts like:

on April 18th "This is the CFB world we live in now. Wake me up when September starts. Barrow or no Barrow we ride or die. If I was him, I think you'd almost have to see what's out there. Maybe someone like Miami decides to drop a bag at his feet. Major college sports are ******* untill further notice. Someone/something has to step in." Its nice to finally be the team investing in their program

"Simeon Barrow was one of the best players on the roster. I wish him well and acknowledge the gaping hole he is leaving on the D-line.

I also hate the current state of college football. Complete nonsense. Not only are players free agents, they all have literally day to day contracts when the portal is open…" liked by many on their board

I did see several posts questioning his ability to stay healthy though

Advertisement
back in winter a lot of us had Miami winning 10 games next year. I didn't I just thought we lost too many good players. Now we upgraded and really added some good players or depth pieces for next year. We winning 10 games!!! I'm hyped for this team and lets get Ponds

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back