DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article

this is an entertaining thread. Posts like:

on April 18th "This is the CFB world we live in now. Wake me up when September starts. Barrow or no Barrow we ride or die. If I was him, I think you'd almost have to see what's out there. Maybe someone like Miami decides to drop a bag at his feet. Major college sports are ******* untill further notice. Someone/something has to step in." Its nice to finally be the team investing in their program

"Simeon Barrow was one of the best players on the roster. I wish him well and acknowledge the gaping hole he is leaving on the D-line.

I also hate the current state of college football. Complete nonsense. Not only are players free agents, they all have literally day to day contracts when the portal is open…" liked by many on their board

I did see several posts questioning his ability to stay healthy though
played 100+ more snaps than either
Deen or Taylor.

He stays healthy.

Advertisement
Life Wallet posted this 2 days ago. Need to check in on there more often, I suppose.
Its even easier than that
@lindend provides a written summary of each player they review. One line and a level of confidence for each player. It takes 1 minute and yoiu can digest all the info.

only 5 pages in an hour after landing the player that fills the biggest need on our team?

we gotta

Pump It Unicorn GIF by Crypto Unicorns

Remember when we used to complain about LSU dropping a bag? This feels better. Help us maintain the feeling.

Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription. More importantly, you get access to a regular, private Zoom call with me where I share information I can’t share publicly. This is in addition to the other member benefits Canes Connection provides.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership
You’re part of it and making it happen. You guys deserve tons of credit. Big thank you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember when we used to complain about LSU dropping a bag? This feels better. Help us maintain the feeling.

Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription. More importantly, you get access to a regular, private Zoom call with me where I share information I can’t share publicly. This is in addition to the other member benefits Canes Connection provides.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Ruthless. The grind never stops. Love ya, man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back