DT Recruiting

Recruiting DTs is about to take a massive turn AFTER 2017', after this season Coach Kul will be pulling solid DTs.. It's all about WINNING and recruits seeing DTs go to the league, and that wave is going to start rolling in Coral Gables very soon!! We don't need to worry about DT recruiting, Miami will get the players they want and need, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.. Storm18' will have some stud DTs!!

Advertisement
I was really hoping to get a thread about a bunch of other team's DLine roosters.

Great stuff, OP.

DTs is a position we should always overload on. Too many flame outs (Forston, C Porter, L Robinson, Wyche) or headcases (Jenkins, Willis). I'd be surprised if the hit ratio is above 50% even for the best coaches .... As an aside, I really hope Ford makes it in. That kid has talent.

Saban brings in 2-3 every year. And every year they have at least 1-2 to attrition (draft or cut)

How many did they sign last year?

DTs is a position we should always overload on. Too many flame outs (Forston, C Porter, L Robinson, Wyche) or headcases (Jenkins, Willis). I'd be surprised if the hit ratio is above 50% even for the best coaches .... As an aside, I really hope Ford makes it in. That kid has talent.

Saban brings in 2-3 every year. And every year they have at least 1-2 to attrition (draft or cut)

How many did they sign last year?

Thanks. I suspect that's we'll need the same for this class including JuCo options.

Advertisement
Aye!!!. Why is the United States the most powerful country and hard to over throw, because of it's defense system, have to be able to defend (Cover) your own a$$. Translation you cant be powerful if you cant defend your own.

I think our starting DT in 18 is currently playing at another Top 15 school and will be transferring very soon. Question is will it be Miami.

Advertisement
Back