DT position.

We picked up some quality DT's in the 2014 class, especially for the type of system we run. Late signee Brown can go either way at OG or NT, I actually think he has a better future as a NT if he can red-shirt, especially considering the NT in our defense is basically a OG for the defense.

Go Canes

Man please, that kid has no business being on this roster, just because he has size doesn't mean he's UM caliber

I agree if he came here as a walk on I would be ok with it but he didn't. Paranos trying to sell it as a future NT.

Golden is useing his Temple strategies to fill the roster with guys like Joe Brown. I agree he is not UM caliber but maybe he can be a surprise.

Advertisement
We picked up some quality DT's in the 2014 class, especially for the type of system we run. Late signee Brown can go either way at OG or NT, I actually think he has a better future as a NT if he can red-shirt, especially considering the NT in our defense is basically a OG for the defense.

Go Canes

Man please, that kid has no business being on this roster, just because he has size doesn't mean he's UM caliber

I agree if he came here as a walk on I would be ok with it but he didn't. Paranos trying to sell it as a future NT.

Golden is useing his Temple strategies to fill the roster with guys like Joe Brown. I agree he is not UM caliber but maybe he can be a surprise.

Stop. The guy is a bum along with Goldens other post signing day blunders with the exception of Corn.

Hey, we are trending up on DT. We actually signed a real quality high ranked DT this year and a couple decent JUCOs. Might not be a good year by some measures, but for us it was great. Sure it would have been great to have that other dude but Slave Trader sold him to pick cotton for Miles.

Go Canes

Stop. The guy is a bum along with Goldens other post signing day blunders with the exception of Corn.

Derrick griffin???

Derrick griffin???

And he never set foot on campus

Advertisement

Go Canes

Wilkerson would have been considered a bum by many on here. Not a bum anymore because Golden developed him. I keep forgetting a player has to be a 5 star to get any love from Miami fans.

You clowns do realize not every player is going to be a 1st round draft pick? You do have role players that fill needs for a program. Competition can make "bums" better too.

Wilkerson would have been considered a bum by many on here. Not a bum anymore because Golden developed him. I keep forgetting a player has to be a 5 star to get any love from Miami fans.

You clowns do realize not every player is going to be a 1st round draft pick? You do have role players that fill needs for a program. Competition can make "bums" better too.

And that's understood but the statistics are unfavorable, more times than not these guys end up being JAGS, of course there are outliers.

Derrick griffin???

we still got him to commit to us after signing day

Derrick griffin???

And why was that? Because TAMU knew **** well he had no shot of getting in, and ultimately still couldn't get into UM months later

Advertisement

Derrick griffin???

And why was that? Because TAMU knew **** well he had no shot of getting in, and ultimately still couldn't get into UM months later

he still stuck through with us all of last year too

Derrick griffin???

he still stuck through with us all of last year too

Means nothing if he doesn't set foot on campus; that's like giving kudos to Golden for getting TV, Bryant, to commit, it's meaningless if they don't actually come

Bryant
bostwick
Bain (is he playing DT for LSU?)
Valentine
One more kid. I forget the name but he picked UF this year

Imagine if golden hauled 2 or 3 of those guys with the guys he brought in this year.

has bryant played at all at FSU?

No, but they dont need him to. They have recruited DT so well they dont need guys to even step on the field til year 2 or 3. Jernigan will be a 1st rounder this year, and next year their main guy amongst others is Eddie Goldman.

then he was stupid to go there since he aint going to be playing anytime soon, he would have been playing this year thats for sure

No DT is an idiot for wanting to go play for Haggins. Dude is the best in the biz and has a track record to back it up....

He would have been considered a bum all the way until he proved he could play on the field. How many of Al's post NSD guys have shown promise on the field other than Corn?

Advertisement
Bryant
bostwick
Bain (is he playing DT for LSU?)
Valentine
One more kid. I forget the name but he picked UF this year

Imagine if golden hauled 2 or 3 of those guys with the guys he brought in this year.

has bryant played at all at FSU?

No, but they dont need him to. They have recruited DT so well they dont need guys to even step on the field til year 2 or 3. Jernigan will be a 1st rounder this year, and next year their main guy amongst others is Eddie Goldman.

then he was stupid to go there since he aint going to be playing anytime soon, he would have been playing this year thats for sure

No DT is an idiot for wanting to go play for Haggins. Dude is the best in the biz and has a track record to back it up....

he aint playing anytime soon, he might see some playing time his junior at least, if he came here he would have played from day one, and him saying playing time was his main reason for a school then yea he was stupid

Go Canes

Does RW11 count?

The post signing day additions of guys like correy king and Joe brown does not help us whatsoever. I'm actually embarrassed we had to even being in King. Cane or not he wouldn't play for half the little sisters of the poor and now he's a junior so he may see the field? Lord I hope not. My issue with brown is his size. Hit tape looks good now but how is he going to look when he's gained 40-50 lbs? The biggest reason I'm upset about us losing Valentine is because with him we had a solid studly rotation. And to the fool who said he played us... You're absolutely out of your mind. What evidence do you have to prove that? The kid was an easy sell. THATS why he flipped so many times. Someone sold him something new and convinced him he would be better off. I can't argue with him on the decision because it's Goldens defense (or lack thereof) that really pushed him away. I will not be watching any games this upcoming season because of this defense. I hope they prove me wrong but AG has got to be bat **** crazy to think his defense is going to work. DT has me nervous.

Advertisement
No worries. We have clips this spring of King dropping into coverage where he can take advantage of his his cat like agility. In a twisted sort of way, I'm actually interested to see how that will look in a game.

The post signing day additions of guys like correy king and Joe brown does not help us whatsoever. I'm actually embarrassed we had to even being in King. Cane or not he wouldn't play for half the little sisters of the poor and now he's a junior so he may see the field? Lord I hope not. My issue with brown is his size. Hit tape looks good now but how is he going to look when he's gained 40-50 lbs? The biggest reason I'm upset about us losing Valentine is because with him we had a solid studly rotation. And to the fool who said he played us... You're absolutely out of your mind. What evidence do you have to prove that? The kid was an easy sell. THATS why he flipped so many times. Someone sold him something new and convinced him he would be better off. I can't argue with him on the decision because it's Goldens defense (or lack thereof) that really pushed him away. I will not be watching any games this upcoming season because of this defense. I hope they prove me wrong but AG has got to be bat **** crazy to think his defense is going to work. DT has me nervous.

No worries. We have clips this spring of King dropping into coverage where he can take advantage of his his cat like agility. In a twisted sort of way, I'm actually interested to see how that will look in a game.

In a normal off season when I see/hear camp reports and videos from practice, see players weight room numbers released, homoerotic pictures of players shirtless, interviews from coaches I get more enthusiastic and hopeful for the upcoming season. This off season, everything I hear and read makes me more depressed and pessimistic about this season. I have zero faith in this staff.

In a normal off season when I see/hear camp reports and videos from practice, see players weight room numbers released, homoerotic pictures of players shirtless, interviews from coaches I get more enthusiastic and hopeful for the upcoming season. This off season, everything I hear and read makes me more depressed and pessimistic about this season. I have zero faith in this staff.

I feel the same, I've been fed the same thing for too many years. I need to see results, that's not asking for too much.

I feel the same, I've been fed the same thing for too many years. I need to see results, that's not asking for too much.

100%

Advertisement
Back