DT Jared Goldwire update

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Last week I posted that Miami was feeling confident about their chances with JUCO DT Jared Goldwire and had locked in on him as a junior college target. Goldwire has been a tough guy to get in contact with, but Fort Scott Head Coach Kale Pick gave me some additional info on Goldwire’s recruitment this morning.

Although he has been committed to Louisville since June, Goldwire does not have a visit set for this weekend. This would be his final opportunity to take an official visit because his coach confirmed that he is set to enroll early at the school of his choice. He is planning to sign on December 20th as wel.

Pick said that Goldwire is “on the fence” with Miami and Louisville, however he added that him and his staff have been very impressed in the way the Miami staff has recruited the defensive tackle. UM sources said that Goldwire’s official visit for the Notre Dame game was as good as I‎t could have been.

Update: Miami does not expect Goldwire in their 2018 class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has he already visited Miami?

Image.gifImage.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can this kid go to Louisville if he visited for the Notre dame game? Dude's name is synonymous with the Turnover Chain and he even got to see a D tackle get to wear the Turnover Chain during his visit.

Advertisement
How can this kid go to Louisville if he visited for the Notre dame game? Dude's name is synonymous with the Turnover Chain and he even got to see a D tackle get to wear the Turnover Chain during his visit.

Has to be a relationship thing. Because UoL's defense is absolutely atrocious. Also, Lamar Jackson will be a senior next year should he come back and not go to the NFL. Other than that, what's the big deal about Louisville?

Advertisement
Back