DT Holley blown away by Miami visit

Round out the 2014 DT class with Holley, Gaillard (keeping hope alive), and Cory Johnson. Oh my that is a monster class, when added to Valentine, Jenkins, & Stuckley.

Go Canes!

No Clark.....getting the feeling staff has cooled on him. Work ethic concerns?

Advertisement
So where did he say he was "blown away" by his Miami visit?

Same thing I was looking for. Seemed like a fairly standard "Yeah, it was a good visit" type of interview. Young Pete knows the hype game to get hits on his posts.

He could teach Nash a thing or two.

Nash is a hardened journalist from the old school. That dude is all about delivering facts in a clear, concise and cogent manner. He studied his craft at the feet of Morley Safer. You will never see him go TMZ.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holley and Valentine would be 2 big athletic DT's and would be a huge pull to go along with the other DT's.

Holley over thomas barely. just because if we had 2 studs at DT our defense would be dramatically improved. look at last year when porter came back. now imagine 2 guys like that. our secondary is talented again but they cant cover for 7 seconds. we need DTs

Advertisement
If we landed Holley and Valentine I would LULZLUZLUZLUZLUZLUZLUZLUZLUZLZULZULZULZULZUZLUUZLZULUZL and **** all over the place and come on to this board and write up how I give Golden an A+ for landing 2 phenomenal players at the position of most need.

Advertisement
So where did he say he was "blown away" by his Miami visit?

Same thing I was looking for. Seemed like a fairly standard "Yeah, it was a good visit" type of interview. Young Pete knows the hype game to get hits on his posts.

Isnt likely being in his final 3 equivalent to "blown away"?

No. And based on his reserved words, I'm sure he'd give the same answer to a blogger from one of the other schools' websites in his top 5.

Advertisement
Back