2024 DT Francis Brewu - Thomas Worthington HS (Columbus, OH) offered -Pitt Commit

Advertisement
Let us not divorce the man who coached the team to a 5-7 record in 2023, from any impact the 5-7 record may have on recruiting in 2024.

People can debate the impact of going 5-7 on recruiting in 2024 (I don't think it's the main or secondary driving force, but I understand the argument). People can't seriously/reasonably/soberly debate that but for several of Mario's decisions, the 2023 team would have (and should have) won more than 5 games last season.

So if it's "5-7" that is hurting c/o 2024 recruiting, that is also on Mario.
It's also in the past! And, we're thriving this year and we're arguing about the past.....smh!!

I heard they really like this kid. Still targeting (and intend to land) big names after some wins on the field. Let’s see.
Hey dmoney it's the same crowd if we didn't have a plan b,c,d, or f! They would be complaining staph is turning over stones, bricks, rocks looking for talent. Mopers gonna mope!!!

Advertisement
Actually I'm commenting on a 4-week old post! I didn't bump anything.
@No_Fly_Zone
he-aintlyin-preach.gif

Advertisement
Actually I'm commenting on a 4-week old post! I didn't bump anything.

Ok. You quoted a 4-week post. A post drafted before we'd played a single game. Shaking your head because "we thriving this year and we're arguing about the past." Even though it was written before we played game 1. Got it.

i dont know why it continues to be a thing on here.

Mario brought dude here he values him, he does his job coaching, and Mario aint exactly a dude that fires or send off coaches.

I dont even know why its a thing either. Like every recruit he goes after hangs upon his job
and people like to just look at his job in a vacuum without considering his entire impact. Francis and Francisco probably wouldn't be here without him here

Advertisement
i dont know why it continues to be a thing on here.

Mario brought dude here he values him, he does his job coaching, and Mario aint exactly a dude that fires or send off coaches.

I dont even know why its a thing either. Like every recruit he goes after hangs upon his job
So weird even if he’s not the best recruiter we don’t have kiko or Francis without him and I’m sure more samoas on the way. His unit always plays well during his time here also

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back