DT: Elijah Conliffe

Sweep the leg.
IIqgJriBfUIA8.gif

Advertisement
You think it’s a coincidence that Mullen said suspensions wouldn’t be announced until right before kickoff?

He’s just waiting to see who will actually be able to play so he can adjust accordingly. If he announced all the suspensions when they were rumored he’d be backed into a corner.
Good point.

Slaton and Ancrum rumored to be suspended. If that's true, plus Conliffe, yes, they have 3 interior defensive linemen for the game. They'll move Zachary Carter inside. Miami's offense should feast.
Havent heard about Ancrum rumored to be suspended. He'll play. We'll see if Slaton's fat a** rolls out there on saturday or not. You cant play kids if suspenions are drug related. NCAA rule

You think it’s a coincidence that Mullen said suspensions wouldn’t be announced until right before kickoff?

He’s just waiting to see who will actually be able to play so he can adjust accordingly. If he announced all the suspensions when they were rumored he’d be backed into a corner.
I just don't think he wants all those media distractions leading up to the game. They've had enough of those already.

Advertisement
Havent heard about Ancrum rumored to be suspended. He'll play. We'll see if Slaton's fat a** rolls out there on saturday or not. You cant play kids if suspenions are drug related. NCAA rule

Ok so I take back what I said in another thread that drug related suspensions could be "hidden" or brushed to the side until after this game. So its mandatory that they are out this game if they failed a drug test? He cannot wait until Game 2 to suspend them? I thought only academic suspensions were immediate?

I just don't think he wants all those media distractions leading up to the game. They've had enough of those already.
i think he isn't going to suspend more than one important player for this game. they don't roll that way in the SEC.

unless as some other said they are mandatory.

Advertisement
Also, it should be of note that 3 out of their 6 available DT's (not accounting for suspensions) are below 300 lbs. If they've only got 3 DT's to roll out on Saturday, that completely changes our game plan. I went on their boards just now and some of them are pretty alarmed.
:rickflair2:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-21-11-00-47(1).png
    Screenshot_2019-08-21-11-00-47(1).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2019-08-21-11-01-32(1).png
    Screenshot_2019-08-21-11-01-32(1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Advertisement
I did research on their starting Oline and Dline. Out of 9 guys there was only like two who were 4 stars as recruits. Many ranked below 85 on 247.

Advertisement
Last thing we want to do, for sportsmanship,is gloat.*** it. I’m gloating LAMF. But seriously, kids getting hurt is always bad and can happen anytime to anyone. But that’s the way the **** hits the fan sometimes. We’ve been there done that and it’s always better them than us. #CANESNATION🙌🏿

Advertisement
Back