DT David Ryslik Rivals Update

Look for Ryslik to visit UM either this weekend or sometime next week. With all the great recruiting news about the skill players, UM needs to add a big boy or two to the class.

Ryslik is a massive blue collar type NT, who plays with a bad attitude which is ideal for playing grown man football.

Go Canes

Great news... Bring on the big men!!!!

Advertisement
I like the blue collar guys, especially if they've got to play the nose. I remember the toughness of guys like Tony Chickillo (early '70's) and Tony Fitzpatrick, a little bit later, and the '83 NC team. (We use to play the old Okie 52, which was similar to the 3-4). These guys would get beat on, and beat on, and beat on. They'd get doubled, even tripled,and they would come back and fight for more.

Look for Ryslik to visit UM either this weekend or sometime next week. With all the great recruiting news about the skill players, UM needs to add a big boy or two to the class.

Ryslik is a massive blue collar type NT, who plays with a bad attitude which is ideal for playing grown man football.

Go Canes

Regardless of what Paranos is saying this just reads like a parody account. Like @PFTCommenter or something.

Go Canes

Regardless of what Paranos is saying this just reads like a parody account. Like @PFTCommenter or something.

Paranos is a serious poster. You want somebody who will go all DannyBoyCane on you?

Advertisement
I didn't pay enough attention to know why this thread got recycled, but I had forgotten about Ryslik. Apparently most majors have as well. Any insight on what happened?

Advertisement
Back