DT - Bryant - Mom doesn't sound on board

michaeldiamond74

Freshman
Premium
Posted on TOS

Article was on USC offering.

--------------------------------------

While Bryant is still contemplating new scholarship offers, he does have an idea as to where he will visit next fall.

"I'm taking my time, but I know I want to officially visit USC," said Bryant. "Miami, USC... I've been trying to get out there to USC. I'm going to take all of my visits."

Bryant wants to explore the recruiting process further and rack up as many scholarship offers as he can before settling in on a decision. However, that does not mean he is actually wavering in his commitment to the Hurricanes.

"I'm still strong with Miami, but I want different options," said Bryant. "My mom wants me to visit other schools to see how it is. She is going to be a part of my decision making process too.

"I love my mom and I'm going to let her choose on a school too."

Bryant remains committed to Miami despite having scholarship offers from Florida, Florida State, Georgia, South Carolina, Ohio State, USC and many others.

"I committed because that was the school I wanted to go to," said Bryant. "I feel that's the school for me, but my mom thinks otherwise. I was excited about Miami because that was my my first offer."

Advertisement
Kid had a breakdown on twitter the other day too. Said football was too much pressure and that he was just going to quit. Lol

There are a ****load of quality DT's in state. If we do lose Bryant, a guy like Monty Nelson isn't exactly a downgrade. It will all work out.

I hope we keep bryant but if his mom isnt on board it wont happen.

I also thought senat was a givin but he probably wont end up at miami either.

Advertisement
I doubt its that mom isn't on board, mom just probably wants him to have schools to compare before choosing one. I'd try to get my kid to do the same.

Theres that ******* phrase again......TOS.

Kid just wants to look around. Big deal.

Advertisement
Kid had a breakdown on twitter the other day too. Said football was too much pressure and that he was just going to quit. Lol

Please please please please don't let this kid be a knucklehead.

Last edited:
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];330155 said:
I hope we keep bryant but if his mom isnt on board it wont happen.

I also thought senat was a givin but he probably wont end up at miami either.

So the Mom wants to send her kid to a less quality school than Miami?

Advertisement
I think his mom is making him keep his options opened. I could have sworn that in another article he said that his mom is telling him to keep looking for other schools because Miami is still looking for other D-Tackles. She's seeing it as a business and doesn't want him left without a seat when the music stops in February 13.

Can't blame her at this point in the process. Its a long time until signing day 2013.

I think his mom is making him keep his options opened. I could have sworn that in another article he said that his mom is telling him to keep looking for other schools because Miami is still looking for other D-Tackles. She's seeing it as a business and doesn't want him left without a seat when the music stops in February 13.

Can't blame her at this point in the process. Its a long time until signing day 2013.

Amari Cooper's mom all over again..

Pretty sure this kid has a young daughter. Not a lot of people with kids like to leave home and parents don't typically push their grandkids away. Mom is just doing right by her kid and make sure he checks out all his options and you guys freak out.

Advertisement
Back