2023 DT Board (2023 Edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any momentum with any DT targets?

Next year's projected DT rotation:
LT (junior)
JHH (junior)
Jackson (junior?)
Jordan Miller (senior - wow it feels like he's been here a decade)
Haye (sophomore)
Moten (freshman or soph)

That's it. We realistically need at least 2 DT's in this class, maybe even 3.

Last edited:
Advertisement
tHE CRAZY PART IS.....Thomas Davis looks to be a kid that if you just get him on the field he will be productive.

He actually looked good this spring. Im still moderately high on him as a player i can see a Tool box Trent type career.
I agree. He'll ball at LB. This move gives us a thumper at the second level who can also get after the QB. I like Davis a lot.

Advertisement
Definitely a big boy war daddy. Loooks great to me but I’m not the DL coach. @Coach Macho , what do you think mate?
War daddy type. Immovable object.
Probably wanna bring him in here to play the 0-technique (Nose) in our Odd Front (3-4) sets. I see him playing the 0-tech a lot on his highlights.

This kid is the anti-Manny Defensive Tackle. 😂

Advertisement
Annoying thought...
If Coach Joe, Steele and Mario are here just a little bit earlier, my boy Alton Tarber would be a Cane.

I'm still irked about that.
Tell him to bounce back in the portal… I’m sure a year in Norman Oklahoma will make him at least make him consider a transfer back

Tell him to bounce back in the portal… I’m sure a year in Norman Oklahoma will make him at least make him consider a transfer back

Yeah Macho, this is your chance to break into the street agent game! Tell Tarber you can get him some of Ruiz's cheese, keep a taste for yourself, and deliver him to Mario. Win-win!

Seems like we will be hitting the portal for a DT next year bc it doesn’t seem like the DT class is the deep this year

Advertisement
Back