2023 DT Board (2023 Edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Public DT board expands to Simmons. But they've been recruiting him for a while

Advertisement
Created a thread for Simmons Jr and updated the OP

@gogeta4

“Not a name Miami fans have heard a lot about, but Xzavier McLeod nearly made it down to Miami for Legends Camp until a late change of plans. The Hurricanes may have gotten involved a hair too late in the game for the South Carolina product who is now committed to the Gamecocks, but this is a massive interior body that people in the building are high on and intend to continue recruiting. Not getting him on campus in late June was a slight blow but, as I mentioned previously, a lot can happen over the next 110 days or so. He’s someone to at least keep an eye on.”

Needless to say, that would be huge. Glad we are shooting and came close to getting him down this summer. Keep hacking, huge need for this kid. He is a difference maker that you win games with.

Advertisement
We are going to have to flip somebody. I mentioned Raul’s teammate that is committed to Arkansas as a big bodied DT.

Maybe Mario just plans to fill up the class with A2M transfers after the season.

I'd suggest that once Mario drags his sack over Jimbo's face as we give them a good, old-fashioned, country asz-whipping, we'll be receiving calls from top talent at A&M.

And at the end of the season - we'll be getting calls and visits from all over the country.

Advertisement
Back