2023 DT Board (2023 Edition)

Advertisement
Yeah, I’ll drink all the koolaid on Hicks due to our momentum and recruiting high right now but I can’t quite buy it on Smith yet lol. I know no one said he is ours or anything close to that but I had honestly forgot all about the kid and thought it was over with. I know we will keep hacking there and that’s all I can ask for.

2023 Misses/Whiffs/Deprioritizations
  • Sydir Mitchell (bought into the Arch hype/momentum and committed to Texas)
Couple of critical DT updates from @DMoney in the Bank 7/6

The staff will relentlessly recruit Mitchell till signing day. This one isn't over, I may have crossed him out too quickly.

Miami is aware of its momentum and will continue to recruit guys hard even if they are currently trailing. RB Cedric Baxter (Orlando), DT Sydir Mitchell (Oradell, NJ) and CB Cormani McClain (Lakeland) fit into this category. Miami’s relentlessness will pay off in the end with a couple of these guys, especially if the team has success.

college gameday sport GIF

We're not sleeping D$!

Don’t sleep on DL David Hicks (Katy, TX), the #1 DL in the nation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
tHE CRAZY PART IS.....Thomas Davis looks to be a kid that if you just get him on the field he will be productive.

He actually looked good this spring. Im still moderately high on him as a player i can see a Tool box Trent type career.
They move him to LB hopefully that help him see the field a lot more. Kid a bonefish football player. As long he’s on the field he’ll make plays.

Not sure how or why not...but this kid needs tobe on our board.

Clemson isnt going to take him...his film checks out...cant have LSU, or Michigan steal this kid i think we need to throw our hat in on him.

I think 1 of our south carolina posters actually brought him to the board awhile ago. was it @hoover437

Nah I’m up in Orlando and was affiliated with the south central tigers youth program which is the Jones high program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure how or why not...but this kid needs tobe on our board.

Clemson isnt going to take him...his film checks out...cant have LSU, or Michigan steal this kid i think we need to throw our hat in on him.

I think 1 of our south carolina posters actually brought him to the board awhile ago. was it @hoover437

He’s leaning usc rn and they actually have had a pretty decent dline recently but I don’t think they touch Jayson Taylor. Camden Is probably like half an hour from Columbia too. Tough pull but the kid is ridiculous. Just gotta get in a s&c program.

He’s leaning usc rn and they actually have had a pretty decent dline recently but I don’t think they touch Jayson Taylor. Camden Is probably like half an hour from Columbia too. Tough pull but the kid is ridiculous. Just gotta get in a s&c program.
ok it was you that brought him to the board.

Man i like this kid film and i love south carolina trench players. I think someone needs to get him to the coaching staff or bring him down or something because this kid can play here and early.

USC on a downward spiral cant go waste his talent there....there is a nother kid last name Rhymes too that is an end that can play that will slip out of sc this year.

ok it was you that brought him to the board.

Man i like this kid film and i love south carolina trench players. I think someone needs to get him to the coaching staff or bring him down or something because this kid can play here and early.

USC on a downward spiral cant go waste his talent there....there is a nother kid last name Rhymes too that is an end that can play that will slip out of sc this year.
Rhymes is legit too. He’s from Sumter which is where Zion is from. Also UF got a de from there I believe last cycle. Ja is from there as well. Crazy athletes. But yea tbis kid is ridiculous but i just don’t know if he’d be willing to leave the state, most kids from sc aren’t or need to go somewhere country but I would love to have him.

Advertisement
Back