2023 DT Board (2023 Edition)

Advertisement
Rhymes is legit too. He’s from Sumter which is where Zion is from. Also UF got a de from there I believe last cycle. Ja is from there as well. Crazy athletes. But yea tbis kid is ridiculous but i just don’t know if he’d be willing to leave the state, most kids from sc aren’t or need to go somewhere country but I would love to have him.
Yup kid is from Sumter.

Im in hopes someone can connect it to the coaches and maybe get those 2 to come down. They both can line up on the dline for us...and Zion selling us would definately help alot.

Advertisement
2023 DT XZAVIER MCLEOD and Jamaal Jarrett did well at Rivals Charlotte camp.

Go Canes

@gogeta4 kids a beast. maybe @DMoney can mention him to the staff
Huge lower body and quickness. @DMoney HURRY UP....GET THIS KID XZAVIER MCCLOUD TO SOMEONE.

Hes likely my top 5 Interior DT ive seen.
Created a thread on Xzavier and added him to the OP

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only DT target that I'm aware of announcing in that time frame is Walker. @supacane , that's the only name in your list. Do you know of anyone else announcing in that time frame?

Advertisement
The only DT target that I'm aware of announcing in that time frame is Walker. @supacane , that's the only name in your list. Do you know of anyone else announcing in that time frame?
Well, well, well, our new target is committing on July 31, right in the sweet spot of the DT position supposedly getting volcano hot. @supacane , can you update the list? I agree w/ @Liberty City El , everything I've heard points to Oregon still.

Im not gonna make a thread until things heat up with him but James Smith i think we have a good chance to land him. Gaby's podcast i just listen and dude was on there talking about him. I didn't know he went to IMG before transferring back to Alabama. People here have said he was kinda like a package deal with Russaw and im not sure that is true. I remember when they visited together earlier in the summer and one or both of them struck me as kids who may wanna leave that rural slow lifestyle. Just from the report and reading their comments. I was like mmm they sound actually interested. I think Smith is one to watch. As for Russaw am im not sure where we stand but if we can get in with both we could upset the SEC Apple cart Rolling over there.

Advertisement
Back