DT Antonio Alfano

Advertisement
What he an every DT looking to transfer us needs to look at is - BAIN. When you have a player that's soaking up all of the oxygen in the room for the OL, you, as a DT, can come in and make a real impact because you will only face single blockers.

Advertisement
Don't think he would be coming here to play DT. His JUCO film is solid, but his frame looks like he is in the 250s and plays edge for them.

Would be a solid rotational DE pickup.

im trying to remember maybe Mario was at Bama with him or when he got recruited there. He needs to stay on the east coast..i think he is a kid with mental health diagnosis if i can remember

Advertisement
Don't think he would be coming here to play DT. His JUCO film is solid, but his frame looks like he is in the 250s and plays edge for them.

Would be a solid rotational DE pickup.
Also was coming in to say this...he looks about 260 tops he is an edge probably in the sde role that Bain and Mesidor plays

im trying to remember maybe Mario was at Bama with him or when he got recruited there. He needs to stay on the east coast..i think he is a kid with mental health diagnosis if i can remember

Mario was gone by 2019 but two of Miami's greatest coaches in Kool and Gattis were his main recruiters.

He's dealt with alot of **** the past couple years, death of his grandma leading to some mental health stuff and getting diagnosed with epilepsy while at CU. He's not perfect by any means (Got arrested at CU) but i'd be fine with taking him for his last year. He seems like hes got his **** together now.

Advertisement
been a crazy day at work... does this Blount rumor have legs to it?

Christian Bale Idk GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back