DT Adam Torres update

Advertisement
Sentinel Recruiting ‏@OS_Recruiting 20 min
Lake Mary DE Adam Torres just texted that he has committed to Florida State #FSU

NEXT!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, I was never a big fan, but our DT board is definitely shrinking.

We need two more.

Moten might as well commit to us now.

Exactly, what other options does he have. We are his best choice, the rest of the schools are *******, plus he has the chance to come in with a great DL class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting along the DL is good just need to land 2 more DTs along the Front

FSU has 5 guys but wants to take 1 more special DT they are transitioning to a big 3-4 team

UF has numbers to meet along the DL but seems focused on adding DEs at the moment plus they look good for 2 other Southeast DTs

Like someone mentioned moten doesnt have many options other than UM he mentioned FSU 2nd but they took Dexter Wideman so unless he wants back in at UF look for Moten to pop for UM in the very near future

The best part was that he did an interview recently and confirmed he wasn't gonna commit on the visit

Advertisement
stay the coarse...Moten and one more JUCO our D-line will stand up to any O-line

We are almost there...Hold on...I am not crying wolf over a loss because I know

that we are gonna get ours...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think i heard that FSU wanted him at OL is this correct or am I thinking of someone else?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think i heard that FSU wanted him at OL is this correct or am I thinking of someone else?
this is correct. He's going to get an opportunity to show what he has but, they think he's a better OL. He's seriously talented. I think he needs a focused environment. He will party, switch positions and waste away there. Go Canes

Advertisement
Back