Drug Use, Addiction, & Society (f/k/a Chris Graves (enters the Portal))

Advertisement
We have our number one WR from JUCO (Colby) but other than that its been a zero.

My apologies, I meant in the context of defense.

-Delmar Taylor
-Darius Smith
-UFomba Kamalu
-Calvin Huertelou
-Michael Wyche
-Jahvonte Dean (who we “stole” from Bama)

I think the last good JUCO on defense was Ladarius Gunter, who was solid for us many moons ago. So I’m iffy on the JUCO savior at CB.

Advertisement

-Delmar Taylor
-Darius Smith
-UFomba Kamalu
-Calvin Huertelou
-Michael Wyche

I think the last good JUCO on defense was Ladarius Gunter, who was solid for us many moons ago. So I’m iffy on the JUCO savior at CB.
All good my man! How the F$ck do you remember all these guys! Nice work!

Im surprised soo many guys here are surprised. We bought in like 4 transfer corners (heck I wouldnt be surprised if one of them bounce), kids aint coming here to be "depth", thats a YOU problem, not a we problem. I know WE are all fans of team and love the team if you on a message board after 20 years of what we put on field but these kids dont look at it that way.. We were told all off season the coaches dont like the room, if they dont like u and u gonna be 5th string, with portal era these kids is bouncing..

Look at roster and wr and rb might be same way, maybe lb/de.. Especially when you have 5 win talent clogging up roster by staying 6 years, lol.. I think I saw chaney is a 3rd year freshman, lmaooooooooo..
Where are you bouncing to?. Its stupid because your going to have to sit out...or go play juco.

If he wanted to bounce right after spring was prime for it.

One of the posters on 247 posted this earlier this evening:

Mammereli has retired and quit football

Graves is in the Portal because Malik Curtis got the boot from the program

Expect announcements from Lil Baby Seymour and McGlaughlin soon about them hitting the portal also.

He does occasional seem to know stuff. Can't vouch for the validity of this
Malik Curtis and Graves are cousins

Advertisement
All good my man! How the F$ck do you remember all these guys! Nice work!

I’m a glutton for punishment. Lol. Nah, seriously after Mike & Calvin was hyped so much here, I went back & started paying attention to how God awful our JUCO recruiting had been, particularly on defense & those names never escaped me. Lol. Chit, I’m probably missing some, but It was a “WITF”moment. Since then, I’ve been heavy on JUCO + Miami.

It’s been tough, & Dean took me out. Lol

Where are you bouncing to?. Its stupid because your going to have to sit out...or go play juco.

If he wanted to bounce right after spring was prime for it.
Thats why this feels like he was kind of pushed out

-Delmar Taylor
-Darius Smith
-UFomba Kamalu
-Calvin Huertelou
-Michael Wyche

I remember watching Jahvonte Dean get burned hard in one of his first games with us. BaMa OfFeR bRo.

Advertisement
Leonard Taylor posted something in his Instagram story wearing his uniform, I presume there was some form of team event. They must have told them now where they are on the roster and if they are being told they are so low down the order, it would only make sense for them to get into the portal.

Advertisement
I’m a glutton for punishment. Lol. Nah, seriously after Mike & Calvin was hyped so much here, I went back & started paying attention to how God awful our JUCO recruiting had been, particularly on defense & those names never escaped me. Lol. Chit, I’m probably missing some, but It was a “WITF”moment. Since then, I’ve been heavy on JUCO + Miami.

It’s been tough, & Dean took me out. Lol
I mean those guys were buns but I’m not letting a bunch of Al Golden whiffs totally sour me on every Juco transfer. Plus a couple of those D linemen actually played in the NFL so maybe they weren’t all that bad once they got away from D’Onofrio.

Advertisement
Back