Drug Use, Addiction, & Society (f/k/a Chris Graves (enters the Portal))

Mammereli - quit football
Graves - Portal
Curtis - got the boot
Baby Seymour - portal
McGlocksomething - Portal
Just trimming the fat.
Mario's still in the kitchen

/Don't get comfortable
imageedit_1_6817333740.jpg

Attachments

• RR.jpg
    RR.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
I’m a glutton for punishment. Lol. Nah, seriously after Mike & Calvin was hyped so much here, I went back & started paying attention to how God awful our JUCO recruiting had been, particularly on defense & those names never escaped me. Lol. Chit, I’m probably missing some, but It was a “WITF”moment. Since then, I’ve been heavy on JUCO + Miami.

It’s been tough, & Dean took me out. Lol
The only one that came to mind was Dean, like you said its been awful! Appreciate your knowledge and insights!

Advertisement
One of the posters on 247 posted this earlier this evening:

Mammereli has retired and quit football

Graves is in the Portal because Malik Curtis got the boot from the program

Expect announcements from Lil Baby Seymour and McGlaughlin soon about them hitting the portal also.

He does occasional seem to know stuff. Can't vouch for the validity of this
Never was a fan of Mammarelli or Curtis but I thought Graves was going to be a **** good player.

Seymore and McLaughlin seemed to be players that could develop into solid OLinemen.

Advertisement
Never was a fan of Mammarelli or Curtis but I thought Graves was going to be a **** good player.

Seymore and McLaughlin seemed to be players that could develop into solid OLinemen.
graves was young and had potential. I hope he wasn't booted or dismissed tbh esp with our depth issues. have no issues w OL tho. Mario knows that area better than anyone.

Advertisement
From the 7/20 Bank (podcast and eventually YouTube)

Graves

• Has all the skills/tools
  • Preparation is the key
  • Staff couldn't trust him

Me talking now. Sure does sound like he wasn't willing to do the work off the field necessary to grow and be developed.

Leonard Taylor posted something in his Instagram story wearing his uniform, I presume there was some form of team event. They must have told them now where they are on the roster and if they are being told they are so low down the order, it would only make sense for them to get into the portal.
Citizen did the same as well

Had a feeling it’d be 10 months from now if not sooner. We brought in a ton of guys that all are expected to surpass him and have several years to play. Talented kid that should stay and battle it out but whatever, these are the times we are in.

I wouldn't say they were "expected to pass him"

He is the one that should be passing people…There were very few on this board that weren't as if not more excited than Damari Brown for instance.

Advertisement
When we brought in Cloyd I was surprised at least one of the Smith boys at LB didn't enter portal.

That's why they call it a transition class. What did Mario have like 2 weeks to move down and salvage the class. Can throw evaluations and fits out the door.
Understanding that, they are the only two from the 22 class that have left to date. And of course, our misfortune that it's probably our weakest position group losing much needed depth.

Advertisement
Back