Drug Use, Addiction, & Society (f/k/a Chris Graves (enters the Portal))

Understanding that, they are the only two from the 22 class that have left to date. And of course, our misfortune that it's probably our weakest position group losing much needed depth.
CB depth doesn't concern me this season. Portal can help address any roster holes in latter years. Mario was never keeping KR pops around & if this kid likes to kush more than push, he wasn't staying either.

Advertisement
From the 7/20 Bank (podcast and eventually YouTube)

Graves

• Has all the skills/tools
  • Preparation is the key
  • Staff couldn't trust him

Me talking now. Sure does sound like he wasn't willing to do the work off the field necessary to grow and be developed.
**** shame when kids don’t capitalize on their potential. He’s still young, hopefully he figures it out.

Reminds me of the guy in the backseat in Godfather that garroted the front seat passenger.

"Leave it. Bring the Canoli's."
Canoli's??.....Don't mind if I do.....
Cannoli-Recipe-4-scaled.jpg

Advertisement
Bottom line… CB is and has been a position of need. But we had a CB on this team who over the last 3 years gave every other CB on this roster every reason to come take his position or take reps from him NONE of them did it. Why?

And I don’t think favoritism had a thing to do with it.

It’s looking as though our 2 deep for boundary and field will be all transfers. That’s both a recruitment and development issue

I didnt realize man was here just typing diarrhea in this thread. We apparently had 2 NFL CBs on our roster last year....i didnt see it. U have people here making pronouncements on players who have experience, played well elsewhere and who have never suited up for Miami. I dont call that a mess, i call that unknown. Simple.

I was listening to some LSU podcast last season and one SEC expert said he was struggling to see 4 or 5 wins on their schedule. They built an entire new secondary last season of transfers that were not world beaters previously. They aint did nothing but win the west and beat Bama, who their best DB transferred to.

Our secondary is unknown. Our team with 41 new players and new coordinators and a bunch of new assistant coaches is unknown.

If u are saying we will be great, you are full of $h!t.

And if u come on here crying all day and saying we are horrible, u are also full of $h!t.

From a personnel standpoint, i prefer the secondary we have now to the one last year and i'll take guidry defense over Steele's. None of it means anything regardless.of how u feel. It all has to unfold on the field.

Advertisement
Wow! So the top two corners Mario brings in 22 are already gone..both 4 stars 93 and 94 rated players.
Cristobal salvaged that class. He was never pushing guys out that he didnt scout or recruit. If he had the full season would he have recruited these guys, unknown. Howard this year is highly ranked and in SO FL, are they just going after him? No. They are gonna evaluate him off film, he doesnt have any so far apparently. They are also placing emphasis on character but also work ethic. @Brooklyndee and others are telling yall that alot of the kids who been coming through the door, have had talent but zero dog in them, zero work ethic. And thats separate from character issues. Thats what they are trying to fix and that doesnt show up on any stat sheet.

Advertisement
One of the posters on 247 posted this earlier this evening:

Mammereli has retired and quit football

Graves is in the Portal because Malik Curtis got the boot from the program

Expect announcements from Lil Baby Seymour and McGlaughlin soon about them hitting the portal also.

He does occasional seem to know stuff. Can't vouch for the validity of this
If all those guys leave we then have room for 1 or 2 more portal additions for this season.

Advertisement
Bottom line… CB is and has been a position of need. But we had a CB on this team who over the last 3 years gave every other CB on this roster every reason to come take his position or take reps from him NONE of them did it. Why?

And I don’t think favoritism had a thing to do with it.

It’s looking as though our 2 deep for boundary and field will be all transfers. That’s both a recruitment and development issue

I think the WHY IS DJ IVEY PLAYING question meme has been answered, for sure. Bunch of jabrones on this roster for years.

I think the WHY IS DJ IVEY PLAYING question meme has been answered, for sure. Bunch of jabrones on this roster for years.
But questioning of why kids who are transferring out who’ve been here and had to opportunity to prove themselves baffles me.

It’s pretty obvious.

That dude never stops with his babble does he... First all his booger nonsense now his psychoanalysis of what's going on inside the locker room. Thank god for the couch experts.
Graves couldn’t get on the field last year. He isn’t serious about football and immature and his cousin got the boot too. Mario is old school. He wants kids who live for football

Advertisement
Back