Drew Galitz (Kicker/Punter) commits to Miami

I don't recall this kids name mentioned on any visits. Has he actually visited Miami's campus officially or unofficially?

Great pickup in any event. Welcome to the U, Drew!

He visited yesterday he posted a few pictures on Twitter.

Advertisement
Welcome to The U!!

262.gif

Advertisement
Texas people thought he was a UT lock if Horns offered. Most were penciling him in their class. Interesting to see what happens if they offer.
A bit off topic but what's going on with Texas recruiting? Very underwhelming this year especially with a guy like Strong in there.

Advertisement
This is great! We need playmakers at every facet of the game. Welcome to the U.

Texas people thought he was a UT lock if Horns offered. Most were penciling him in their class. Interesting to see what happens if they offer.
A bit off topic but what's going on with Texas recruiting? Very underwhelming this year especially with a guy like Strong in there.

By no means am I saying this is proof but I kind of wondered if the Texas recruiting base was going to support Charlie Strong. I believe he would've considered the Miami job over UT if Al had left only because of what he could've accomplished here recruiting. He would've been fully embraced and played the style of ball we use to see in Coral Gables. Maybe I'm way off base but I don't think so.

Advertisement
Welcome 2 the U kid! A position we needed to address. He can RS next year when Goudis is a SR.

Star wh@res are gonna be ****ed at this one!!!!!

Welcome to The U!!!!!!!

The star whores probably already know a 2 star kicker is in the top 20 in the country at the position year after year. no reason to be mad about that.

By no means am I saying this is proof but I kind of wondered if the Texas recruiting base was going to support Charlie Strong. I believe he would've considered the Miami job over UT if Al had left only because of what he could've accomplished here recruiting. He would've been fully embraced and played the style of ball we use to see in Coral Gables. Maybe I'm way off base but I don't think so.

Interesting post, never thought he would have issues such a large state with so much talent. Don't understand how he and Sumlin could not co-exist.

Advertisement
Hopefully he is more like Bosher on the coverage. Bosher had IT, for a punter. Dude made some hits and tackles for the Falcon that turned some heads!

Advertisement
Back