Drew Galitz (Kicker/Punter) commits to Miami

Wasn't it reported at the time of Strong's hiring that some high ranking folks at Texas were against his hiring because he was black?? Maybe im making that up.

Advertisement
good pick up however didnt we just get a good walk on kicker?

You know what they say, you can never have too many kickers. <g>

"Dangnabit...I wish I had a durn kicker!"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
689.gif

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

Wasn't it reported at the time of Strong's hiring that some high ranking folks at Texas were against his hiring because he was black?? Maybe im making that up.

Wouldn't surprise me. That's how a lot of those guys grew up.

I am very ecstatic about this kids commit glad that we committed a schollie to a kicker that may be here for 4 years

From all reports this kid is highly sought after great job to the staff

Advertisement
It was a big time UT booster, Red McCoombs. He basically said that Strong would be a good position coach or coordinator hire but shouldn't be the head coach of texas.

Advertisement
No clue how true, but UT recruiting guys still feel like he is a Horn if offered. Hope they're wrong.

Advertisement
Meh..dunno how not place kicking and a 38 yard average = #1 kicker but welcome..semerene shoukd of gotten this schollie imo

Meh..dunno how not place kicking and a 38 yard average = #1 kicker but welcome..semerene shoukd of gotten this schollie imo

I wasn't that impressed by his accuracy which concerned me since he had no pressure. His punting was unbelievable though and he will be an awesome punter. Goudis sucks to me so I'm happy we can have some competition at those positions.

Semerene agreed to walk on a long time ago why would they waste the scholly? His family also has the money to afford the school

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;rkzEWcMfTPg]http://youtu.be/rkzEWcMfTPg[/video]

[video=youtube_share;SBAL7L8TVZE]http://youtu.be/SBAL7L8TVZE[/video]

Advertisement
Back