Drew. DMoney.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Drew, you're ice - like a Mississippi Riverboat gambler - you keep your cards close to your vest. We all know you have your finger on the pulse of this thing, and if you share with us, we're not telling anyone. So how about giving us an intelligence bump?

DMoney, you're like a neuron - like the central office in the NSA - you get intelligence and information from every point of the globe, but with the bulk from The Gables. We all know you know much more than anyone outside the inner - inner - inner core at UM knows and your silence has been deafening.

We're a disastrous fan base - we have little hope, we have little faith, lots of frustration, anger, and we can't comprehend how so many so-called smart people can consistently step on their own diks like the BOT and Admin (yes, Shalala has one, we're pretty sure) at UM.

If you share what you're hearing - we'll keep it right here. Well, maybe here and the WEZ, the last bastion of UM intelligentsia.

Gentlemen, we need something.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in this grave matter.

Advertisement
Actually, I think DMoney is handling it correctly.
If you don't have information that is 110percent, then it should not be disseminated on this
site.
Better this way then what the other buffoons like the Hochman schlub from WQAM (and others) have
done in the past.

I actually think the silence is good news. Sort of like the Jim Harbaugh to Michigan deal. The longer it draws out, the more likely it is to happen..

Advertisement
I was out of town for New Year's and am trying to get back in the swing of things. Nothing real substantive so far.

Doesn't mean nothing is happening. I just haven't heard anything yet.

One thing I will say- I am surprised no staff changes have been announced. I've heard from Someone Who Would Know that they are pushing for staff changes. The fact that nothing has been done raises my eyebrow.

Flake is so scared of Golden that he has to ask for staff changes, not force them.

Advertisement
ZDcG16Y.gif

I was out of town for New Year's and am trying to get back in the swing of things. Nothing real substantive so far.

Doesn't mean nothing is happening. I just haven't heard anything yet.

One thing I will say- I am surprised no staff changes have been announced. I've heard from Someone Who Would Know that they are pushing for staff changes. The fact that nothing has been done raises my eyebrow.

So.

If Golden "meets the press" Monday - are you saying anything can happen? Like staff changes, resignations, or he turns in his whistle?

i told others that i spoke to two players both who play defense for us. they said the team has not been informed of anything regarding golden being fired or staff changes. the one kid said most of the players haven't been on campus and they have heard rumors but no heads up on anything at this point.

Advertisement
Drew, you're ice - like a Mississippi Riverboat gambler - you keep your cards close to your vest. We all know you have your finger on the pulse of this thing, and if you share with us, we're not telling anyone. So how about giving us an intelligence bump?

DMoney, you're like a neuron - like the central office in the NSA - you get intelligence and information from every point of the globe, but with the bulk from The Gables. We all know you know much more than anyone outside the inner - inner - inner core at UM knows and your silence has been deafening.

We're a disastrous fan base - we have little hope, we have little faith, lots of frustration, anger, and we can't comprehend how so many so-called smart people can consistently step on their own diks like the BOT and Admin (yes, Shalala has one, we're pretty sure) at UM.

If you share what you're hearing - we'll keep it right here. Well, maybe here and the WEZ, the last bastion of UM intelligentsia.

speak for yourself
I'm fine it's Friday. Wings on the grill and I'm off until Monday.

come on man.. buckle up.

i told others that i spoke to two players both who play defense for us. they said the team has not been informed of anything regarding golden being fired or staff changes. the one kid said most of the players haven't been on campus and they have heard rumors but no heads up on anything at this point.

Players are always the last to know. It will be leaked before they know.

Advertisement

one kid definitely could care less if they are gone. the other believe it or not seemed to like golden. of the two, the kid who seemed to like golden is the better player

Golden has to be the most stubborn ****** in history, or he really wants to be fired to get his buy-out.

I completely disagree. In this case, Blakey will be the last to know.

speak for yourself
I'm fine it's Friday. Wings on the grill and I'm off until Monday.

come on man.. buckle up.

Wings is just another word for 'chicken.'

You'll note that I didn't ask you for intelligence - as you're more concerned with feeding your pie-hole. Don't blame you, but understand you're busy.

If you want to know something - you go to the boss. I note he said "real substantive." Substantive is highly confident. Real substantive is like I got it in my hand.

DMoney didn't say what - but whatever he's heard is "real substantive."

I still got hope. Like the hope that I'll win the lottery. If I ever buy a ticket.

Advertisement
Back