2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Advertisement
TAMU’s boosters wouldn’t need to do that tbh.

They can afford Jumbo’s buyout & still put forth lucrative NIL packages for recruiting.

This is where football and geopolitics intersect. We're on the verge of WW3, when it kicks off oil is going to double or triple to $200-300 per barrel, and TAMU boosters are going to be swimming in vaults of money like Scrooge McDuck.

@cway313 why u disagree? He was pretty average last year. Mostly hurting teams with his running
He was pretty solid for them but last year they had defensive issues. I disagreed because Dillon Gabriel has a better case to be most improved player. Daniels is former Freshmen All American.

Advertisement
He was pretty solid for them but last year they had defensive issues. I disagreed because Dillon Gabriel has a better case to be most improved player. Daniels is former Freshmen All American.
I guess so but their offense went from Ok and games where he threw for under 100 yards to being like a machine. Gabriel has had a few games that were pretty average. Even in the losses, Daniels was still tearing it up with no defense. Fair point though

Advertisement
Always felt Miller was as elite as it gets in this WR class. If we're truly trending down with Smith after seeing Wingo commit to Texas, I'd love to see us try to make a serious run at Miller if it's at all possible to make up ground here.

Tremendous talent.

TrumpyCane wants to know if Wingo still has his OV set up here

@Cribby?

Everybody is choking on OSU and their WR’s development ****, but I don’t think they even sniff the level of talent coming out of LSU.
Wait Up Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Advertisement
This kid still in the mix now that Jimbo gone? Jeremiah seems like he ain’t comin at all and if chance dips out - carr trader and miller would be a **** of a haul
He foresaw Jimbo getting canned weeks ago and decommitted. Likely LSU or USC

Not an expert evaluator.
But if we’re going by just high school tape.
This dude is up there with anyone in the country. I don’t have a problem with anyone saying he’s better or at least just as good as smith.

Advertisement
Back