2024 Drelon Miller

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lsu seems too obvious, their wrs going crazy

From the publisher of Geaux 247 Sonny Shipp

The more digging I did on Dre'lon Miller and pushing his official visit back, the more I now feel things have started to trend in opposite directions.

Everything was all set up at the beginning of the week until his camp decided it needed a break from being on the road to focus on the playoff run. This comes on the heels of an unofficial visit to Colorado last weekend.

Needless to say, that has not set well with LSU after all the planning that went into the visit. Despite five unofficial visits in the past and all the positive talk from his camp, LSU needs to get him on campus for that official or I think they're being set up to potentially get left standing at the altar. Talk of a potential unofficial visit to Texas has muddied the waters even more.

At this point, I won't be surprised if you see things take a more dramatic shift in the coming weeks and for LSU's focus to shift to the transfer portal.

I'm going to keep digging, but I've gone from the point to feeling LSU had a nice lead to the point where I'll be surprised if he ended up in Baton Rouge on signing day.

The more digging I did on Dre'lon Miller and pushing his official visit back, the more I now feel things have started to trend in opposite directions.

Everything was all set up at the beginning of the week until his camp decided it needed a break from being on the road to focus on the playoff run. This comes on the heels of an unofficial visit to Colorado last weekend.

Needless to say, that has not set well with LSU after all the planning that went into the visit. Despite five unofficial visits in the past and all the positive talk from his camp, LSU needs to get him on campus for that official or I think they're being set up to potentially get left standing at the altar. Talk of a potential unofficial visit to Texas has muddied the waters even more.

At this point, I won't be surprised if you see things take a more dramatic shift in the coming weeks and for LSU's focus to shift to the transfer portal.

I'm going to keep digging, but I've gone from the point to feeling LSU had a nice lead to the point where I'll be surprised if he ended up in Baton Rouge on signing day.
This would be a crazy fumble by lsu and a great pull if he goes to cu

Advertisement

But LSU has a crazy offense and QB. Thought thats all u needed. Or is their roster that loaded at the position?

Sounds like what we went through with Kamarion Franklin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back