2024 Drelon Miller

I don’t care about tenure. Contribution and impact is more important. There’s better opportunities on here where people shill and slurp or just hate on everything… or more relatedly, if an “insider” were on here bully slurping and ridiculing people for asking a question and not 110% slurping because they don’t have connections. That I get the annoyance and anger at. As you can see from the posts’ screenshots, that didn’t remotely happen here. This was all manufactured hostility.
Alright I know there is a lot of projection and mopery. My point of bringing up my tenure is that I don’t have much of a history of being a **** on the boards. Critical and at times negative? Sure. Guilty. But I want you to walk through the thread and see what I was responding to.

The central point that the now departed poster was making was that it seemed like we were in it less than reported based on the commitment announcement

Oh nevermind. They just said he's announcing between Lsu, Usc, and a&m.
In this post, it’s accurately pointed out that we aren’t even mentioned as a destination for him
I guess I haven't been paying attention but when did we get kicked out the race? Thought we were seriously in it.
This re-affirmed and purveyed the same sentiment about being “seriously in it.” This was the post that the poster was responding to.
Never were in the race, “insiders” tried selling the fan base Miami had a chance
The now departed posted this message, which I read as a rebuke of the sentiment of thinking we were in it more than we were when the options around the selection did not match that. If you look towards the beginning of the commitment announcement, I posted a gif indicating I didn’t think he was coming because the insiders did not give me that assumption. . The revelation that we weren’t even an option during the announcement was not expected given the info we have received, however.
I didn’t think we were getting him but I’m a little surprised we weren’t even close.
Your own post indicated you felt the same way

I’m definitely not a rainbows and butterflies poster, but I think I caught a stray here. If I have crossed the line from critical and mopey to a ****, then that was not my intention. I am generally verbal about my disdain for posters narratives, and comments that unnecessarily gas up the masses and when the hype doesn’t materialize it’s somehow the general fans fault for being upset. I understand there is a thin line you have to moderate but I think you can understand why people are irritated and upset about the way things have unfolded. I don’t think this current environment of high expectations has been created out of nothing.

Anyway - enough energy for me on this. It’s clear the boards are becoming overly negative and that’s now what we want

Advertisement
Alright I know there is a lot of projection and mopery. My point of bringing up my tenure is that I don’t have much of a history of being a **** on the boards. Critical and at times negative? Sure. Guilty. But I want you to walk through the thread and see what I was responding to.

The central point that the now departed poster was making was that it seemed like we were in it less than reported based on the commitment announcement

In this post, it’s accurately pointed out that we aren’t even mentioned as a destination for him

This re-affirmed and purveyed the same sentiment about being “seriously in it.” This was the post that the poster was responding to.

The now departed posted this message, which I read as a rebuke of the sentiment of thinking we were in it more than we were when the options around the selection did not match that. If you look towards the beginning of the commitment announcement, I posted a gif indicating I didn’t think he was coming because the insiders did not give me that assumption. . The revelation that we weren’t even an option during the announcement was not expected given the info we have received, however.

Your own post indicated you felt the same way

I’m definitely not a rainbows and butterflies poster, but I think I caught a stray here. If I have crossed the line from critical and mopey to a ****, then that was not my intention. I am generally verbal about my disdain for posters narratives, and comments that unnecessarily gas up the masses and when the hype doesn’t materialize it’s somehow the general fans fault for being upset. I understand there is a thin line you have to moderate but I think you can understand why people are irritated and upset about the way things have unfolded. I don’t think this current environment of high expectations has been created out of nothing.

Anyway - enough energy for me on this. It’s clear the boards are becoming overly negative and that’s now what we want
That was a lot to read, I have adhd and I’m on vacation.

You don’t have a bad history at all but the point you jumped on was made by a miserable shît on everything mope. Mange has a bad history and not with me because I’ve never gone after him but I have seen the history and why. He has like 30 warnings and he was supposed to behave. Instead he’s picked up where he left off.

It was pretty clear he was trying to start trouble for people who bring information to the board and they didn’t do what he said. He thought it was funny that I posted the facts because he’s a troll so now I think it’s funny that he’s gone. He needs to stay gone. Tigers don’t change stripes. Juice isn’t worth the squeeze with all of these guys.

Hey Drelon…

Me checking to see if @1murhurricane liked this.
Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d put the full court press on him and Smith. I personally think Wingo is Texas bound, especially after Saturday. Wouldn’t count out Mizzou.

But Miller and Smith…feel like we have a shot.
We keep this up and there’s gonna be some names that pop up outta the woodwerks as well

There was a lot of undercover stuff taking shape last year during the season but we were so ****** nothing ever came of it

Not getting carried away by a big win meaning we get everybody, but I expect some names that are committed elsewhere to take some visits if we keep this up

I’d put the full court press on him and Smith. I personally think Wingo is Texas bound, especially after Saturday. Wouldn’t count out Mizzou.

But Miller and Smith…feel like we have a shot.
The way this offense is going, full court press every WR who gave us a sliver of attention over the past year:

-JJ
-Wingo
-Drelon Miller
-Graham kid committed to OSU who took a visit here at one point
-TJ Moore

I'd even take a shot at the Abrams kid committed to Florida or FSU whichever he's committed to now if we're looking for a burner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back