2024 Drelon Miller

I guess I haven't been paying attention but when did we get kicked out the race? Thought we were seriously in it.

Advertisement
Dem two handicap man fighting bro
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Best of luck to the kid. With the way things are now with NIL and and transfer portal, even if he signs with aTm, it's just a one-year agreement until proven otherwise. You never know, may end up here anyways if it is still a need for us.

Advertisement
P

Pretty sure @Cribby had already said no in this thread.
Yes sir , I‘ve said multiple times I didn’t buy it and it was Sc vs AM. D money never said he was coming and then posted he thought it was Am or USC last week. But that poster has always taken shots without using peoples names to discredit everyone. He just says “ insiders“. But whatever, it’s the internet lol.

Last edited:
A&M wasn’t even close to as bad as we were on offense. Achane had 1100 rushing yards and was drafted. They had 2 kids go over 600 yards receiving. Miami had zero.

And it’s the perception. Right or wrong, Mario has a perception for not developing offensive players into having big statistical seasons and being drafted highly. Jimbo has coached multiple first-round picks on offense. Perception is everything. And also if you want to talk facts, our offense was much worse, even though theirs was awful. Ours was just the worst in the history of the school.

Bingo. We are fighting a huge perception problem and unless we dramatically turn things around on offense this year, Mario will continue to combat this negative recruiting. Hopefully, the bar was set so low last year that we’ll be able to look much better. Still, though, Mario will continue to face negative recruiting at WR and QB.

Advertisement
Back