2024 Drelon Miller

We are officially alive here. Some new developments this weekend.

6D42A54D-0170-4B81-A280-253FC37F5873.gif

Advertisement
Elite two sport athlete. All state in football and basketball. As a junior over 1300 yards receiving and averaging close to 17 points a game the past two years playing basketball. Guys like this work out more times than not. 6’2 198 according to 247. Very impressive attributes.. oh and film is elite! Screams 5 star imo but who am I lol

Last edited:
No point in getting mad about WRs and QBs right now. I expect very little until we see what Dawson can do, hopefully it’s image changing good.

We need to build the trenches anyhow.

I disagree about not getting mad re: WR and QBs. You can't pin all your hopes for getting those skill players on Dawson having a great offense. While he could be a great OC, he could also be another dud. Maybe he doesn't make the adjustment to P5 or just is a bad fit like Enos. Or maybe he is awesome and gets a HC offer after an outstanding season, and all the recruits who might be be interested don't like the uncertainty. We've seen both those things happen in the last few years.

So if either situation happens - we do it all over again and again, hoping the next OC is so good that he attracts top players, but not so good he gets offers to be a HC? One bad year of Gattis doesn't explain the struggle with QBs and WRs. It shouldn't be that difficult for a super recruiter coach to convince recruits last year was a one year aberration, especially if he has a track record of good offenses.

Advertisement
I disagree about not getting mad re: WR and QBs. You can't pin all your hopes for getting those skill players on Dawson having a great offense. While he could be a great OC, he could also be another dud. Maybe he doesn't make the adjustment to P5 or just is a bad fit like Enos. Or maybe he is awesome and gets a HC offer after an outstanding season, and all the recruits who might be be interested don't like the uncertainty. We've seen both those things happen in the last few years.

So if either situation happens - we do it all over again and again, hoping the next OC is so good that he attracts top players, but not so good he gets offers to be a HC? One bad year of Gattis doesn't explain the struggle with QBs and WRs. It shouldn't be that difficult for a super recruiter coach to convince recruits last year was a one year aberration, especially if he has a track record of good offenses.

Why in the world do you follow CFB? You literally worry about every single possible negative outcome until the very second the possibility of them happening is eliminated and then you start to worry about how all the people who caused these positive events to happen are going to leave.

That's no way to live life.

Advertisement

Except for the fact that it’s Mario’s own doing and responsibility, I’m not getting mad because it’s not getting fixed without showing it on the field and we need to play games for that to happen.

And I disagree with you. It’s not one bad year of Gattis. It’s Joe Morehead followed up by Gattis which is Mario’s failure for continuing that legacy of bro ball here. He literally deserves the fail he got for trying to force that.

He’s recruited pretty **** well overall but he set us back horrifically with Gattis considering the reputation he had with Morehead before that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back