Dredrick Snelson is making his commitment on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So Mullins, Bruce, and now possibly Snelson for '16.

What happens with Binjimen Victor?

BC told Creek coaches last week to tell him he needs to hurry up. I guess he thought it was a game. I like this approach better. Get in or get left behind.

So Mullins, Bruce, and now possibly Snelson for '16.

What happens with Binjimen Victor?

BC told Creek coaches last week to tell him he needs to hurry up. I guess he thought it was a game. I like this approach better. Get in or get left behind.

Appreciate the info, thanks. And it's much easier to tell a recruit that when you have leaders like Mullins, Bruce, and (potentially) Snelson who are willing to commit a year and a half ahead of time.

It's an A+ WR haul if those three stick all the way through. Any other top talent like Victor jumping on board as well would just be icing on the cake.

214.gif

Advertisement
This 2016 class is so ridiculous it's going to get 2015 kids to go to Miami as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You can practically pencil Snelson in for the 2016 class. Early on we've got Bruce, Mullins, and Snelson. I think the staff takes Irvin Jr. As they should. A legacy and a good 4-star caliber player who can contribute. Next you're left with who does the staff take for the fifth and I'd say final spot. For me it's between Newbold and Victor. I'd take Newbold based on his potential. He's not Stacy Coley but he has shown a lot of resemblances to him.

You can practically pencil Snelson in for the 2016 class. Early on we've got Bruce, Mullins, and Snelson. I think the staff takes Irvin Jr. As they should. A legacy and a good 4-star caliber player who can contribute. Next you're left with who does the staff take for the fifth and I'd say final spot. For me it's between Newbold and Victor. I'd take Newbold based on his potential. He's not Stacy Coley but he has shown a lot of resemblances to him.

Either way... Holy ****e!!!

Newblood, but Freddie Pinder is good I seen his highlights. I think he's better than Victor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back