Dredrick Snelson is making his commitment on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
WR spots filling up quick in 2016

So, these 2016 kids are jumping onboard because they were told Miami is taking 3 wr's. If Snelson and Bruce commit that gives Miami 3 stud receivers for the 2016 class. Where does that leave the playmaker's kid?

Concerning the Playmaker's son:

1. He could possibly grow into a TE
2. His father, who certainly has the resources and absolute love for The U, could easily pay his son's way for the betterment of the entire team as schollies are still at a premium due to the amorphous entity know as the NCAA

Advertisement
I'm sorry but I do NOT see us taking only 3 in 2016.

Let's say if Bruce and Snelson commit to us.....

You still got guys like

Nate Craig
Michael Irvin Jr.
Brandon Johnson
Dymond Lee
Steve Newbold
Freddie Pinder
Cavin Ridley
Darnell Salomon
Binjimen Victor

Still on the board for us.

Yeah I don't expect Craig or Salomon to come here.

Expecting FSU or out of state for Craig, and for Salomon LSU or Clemson.

Then you got two legacies in

Michael Irvin Jr.
Brandon Johnson

Then you got cane connection, Brad Kaayas favorite target, we didn't offer this kid just to not end up taking him, he's a stud in Cali.

Dymond Lee

Then you got the two skyscrapers that their first offer was to miami. Victor has ties to three other prospects aka 2016s Trayvon Mullen and Malek Young and 2017s Emmanuel Greene.

Freddie Pinder
Binjimen Victor

Then you also got the younger Ridley in play if his big bro Calvin comes here and that's not out of possibility either.

Cavin Ridley

Then ultimately you got superstud 2016 receiver from Carol City. Who's blowing up and everyone's saying he's gonna be highly recruiting, right from our back yard. He's on par with Bruce & Mullins, etc. as an elite or even better.

Steven Newbold

No way we take 3. Impossible.

See 5-6. Most 7. Some can be taken as athletes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the breakdown, geo. 2016 is loaded at WR.

Advertisement
If Mullins was right about us taking 3 WR's in 2016 then we gonna be ****ing full by Saturday... ****

There is no way we only take three Becuz we are at the very least also getting Michael Irvin jr. So that would put us at four and I just can't imagin the staff would turn away some of the other crazy good WR talent available in next years class.

Coley effect starting to roll after a little time.

Advertisement
I'm sorry but I do NOT see us taking only 3 in 2016.

Let's say if Bruce and Snelson commit to us.....

You still got guys like

Nate Craig
Michael Irvin Jr.
Brandon Johnson
Dymond Lee
Steve Newbold
Freddie Pinder
Cavin Ridley
Darnell Salomon
Binjimen Victor

Still on the board for us.

Yeah I don't expect Craig or Salomon to come here.

Expecting FSU or out of state for Craig, and for Salomon LSU or Clemson.

Then you got two legacies in

Michael Irvin Jr.
Brandon Johnson

Then you got cane connection, Brad Kaayas favorite target, we didn't offer this kid just to not end up taking him, he's a stud in Cali.

Dymond Lee

Then you got the two skyscrapers that their first offer was to miami. Victor has ties to three other prospects aka 2016s Trayvon Mullen and Malek Young and 2017s Emmanuel Greene.

Freddie Pinder
Binjimen Victor

Then you also got the younger Ridley in play if his big bro Calvin comes here and that's not out of possibility either.

Cavin Ridley

Then ultimately you got superstud 2016 receiver from Carol City. Who's blowing up and everyone's saying he's gonna be highly recruiting, right from our back yard. He's on par with Bruce & Mullins, etc. as an elite or even better.

Steven Newbold

No way we take 3. Impossible.

See 5-6. Most 7. Some can be taken as athletes.

And I'll stand by what I said, I have my doubts about Snelson coming here. Really think we have guys higher on the board than him.

Bold ain't coming Craig ain't even looking at us. Saloman is LSU bound. I never really believed 100% in schools being anti Miami but i believe it now with the turn around of Scarlett & Bruce

How do you rate snelson, johnson, binjImen victor and the 2016 recurrent out of south ridgE

1. Snelson
2. Victor
3. Pinder
4. Johnson

Based on what I've seen from Snelson's highlights and what's been said about his athletic potential by this board's insiders, he seems like another potentially elite in-state receiver. A no-brainer take and a great, great get.

Johnson would be fourth simply because we really need more Miami speed and home run ability at the skill positions, which is exactly what the likes of Mullins, Bruce, and Snelson would provide. Nice player, but we'll need to diversify our receiving corps by the time the 2016 class gets here.

Advertisement
A lot of folks on this thread doubtful about the staff wanting snelson.

Im guesssing thats because he was a 3 star as of this morning? What do you guys say now that espn ranked him the number 11 player in the class? I was on the same page as you guys but it really shows how much we really know.

With the abundance of WR talent in the State of Miami we will never be able to keep "all" the best wideouts. That holds true for the other skill positions too. What Al and staff need to do is create a camp specifically for down linemen only (DL and OL). They should invite big kids entering the 9th grade thru 12 and all the line position coaches. Each year some of those coaches could teach drills also. You can't tell me that 3-4 Big Boy camps a year won't produce a couple big time DL and OL commitments each class.

[]_[] swag;1902102 said:
A lot of folks on this thread doubtful about the staff wanting snelson.

Im guesssing thats because he was a 3 star as of this morning? What do you guys say now that espn ranked him the number 11 player in the class? I was on the same page as you guys but it really shows how much we really know.
didn't the staff tell him to hold off his commit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back