Dredrick Snelson is making his commitment on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know if tenn wants Gibson anymore they have 2 qb commits already

**** looks like the kid tried to play games with everybody and got burned.. Golden should just take the kid and give him a shot at QB.. But **** this kid could be Andre Johnson like with his size and speed combo.. Dre was a QB his jr and sr year too...

Advertisement
@D_Snelson2: Them boys bringing the "U" Back..Stay tuned for my commitment Saturday.

hearing from two people close to the situation he's all canes although most already knew this. Expect another firework

We are really getting a baller from AH?

yeup. He's also related to yearby. I was told he's yearbys nephew

I'm not sold on Gibson as a pro style QB ever, but getting Snelson, Bruce, Mullins, Scarlett might have Gibson rethinking? If we changed to a spread option I would bring him at QB.. I think Gibson might give us 1 more look before committing to Tenn. Do you think we have a shot now?

remember Coley likes athletic QBs
while Allison is the pocket guy, Rosier and Gibson meet this requirement
seems like he's building a roster of both PP and DT QBs, not a bad idea

Gerry Hamilton @HamiltonESPN
#FSU #Noles just offered 2016 Under Armour @AllAmericaGame and #ESPNJR300 WR @D_Snelson2

Still a Cane.

Advertisement
Gerry Hamilton @HamiltonESPN
#FSU #Noles just offered 2016 Under Armour @AllAmericaGame and #ESPNJR300 WR @D_Snelson2

Still a Cane.

As some recruits get upset when they get offered too late......guess what FSU too late

when Snelson commits here & possibly Brandon Johnson, Gibson will give us an official visit at the least

@D_Snelson2: Them boys bringing the "U" Back..Stay tuned for my commitment Saturday.

206.gif

Advertisement
Gibson could definitely give us a look if Snelson comes or Johnson or both. Both have ties to Miami.

Gibson is like that girl in high school who ignores you until she see her homegirls got their eyes on you. Coach Coley is gonna be like "Oh now you see me?"

hearing from two people close to the situation he's all canes although most already knew this. Expect another firework

Not only is he related to Yearby, but also Howard, Lewis and Grace.

below is an excerpt from a recent rival's story on Snelson.

"I would say that because I have family members on the UM team," Snelson said. "So they probably think I'm going there."

Those family members are Tracy Howard (cousin on his father's side), Malcolm Lewis (cousin on his mother's side), Joseph Yearby (his uncle on his father's side) and Jermaine Grace (a cousin on his mother's side).

I look forward to Coley's commitment-selfie as much as the commitment of a prospect as well

Advertisement

Not only is he related to Yearby, but also Howard, Lewis and Grace.

below is an excerpt from a recent rival's story on Snelson.

"I would say that because I have family members on the UM team," Snelson said. "So they probably think I'm going there."

Those family members are Tracy Howard (cousin on his father's side), Malcolm Lewis (cousin on his mother's side), Joseph Yearby (his uncle on his father's side) and Jermaine Grace (a cousin on his mother's side).

**** 😳 family reunion, I still want Pinder & Newblood though.

regarding family -- LAMAR GET YOUR COUSIN JAQUAN TO JOIN THE REVOLUTION ALLLLLRREEEADDDYYYYYYYYYYYY

thanks.

Gibson could definitely give us a look if Snelson comes or Johnson or both. Both have ties to Miami.

Gibson is like that girl in high school who ignores you until she see her homegirls got their eyes on you. Coach Coley is gonna be like "Oh now you see me?"

I do believe Mike Jones made a song about that.

Advertisement
So Mullins, Bruce, and now possibly Snelson for '16.

What happens with Binjimen Victor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back