Draft Weekend with Duke Johnson

Advertisement
Some of you are too biased for your team's players. The nfl is not. Clive was the 2nd TE chosen at 4th pick of 3rd round. The first went at 65. Golden is many terrible things but he did not give him and duke bad reviews. Duke has had many injuries and isnt an everydown player. He has the best heart in the world and one of my top 3 favorite Canes of all time. I am surprised denzel dropped as far as he did

When your "facts" are as erroneous as this it makes the average reader think you are full of skit. It makes the average reader think you are a dumb ****. I'm not calling you one but when you porst like this it makes people think you are one.

Man. Extremely disappointed in the Vikings. Not one Cane. The nail in the coffin was when the Vikes had the #76 pick and traded it down to #80 - I knew Duke was gonna go before #80 cause he was #1 next best available on the board. He would've fit Norv Turners offense perfectly too. Turner likes smaller shifty backs that can catch.

Advertisement
Is there a reaction video?

Yes, will upload later.

Carter and Duke chatting afterwards. Pretty special.

Word here was Atlanta had him on the phone in the 2nd, but something happened, no clue what.

Thanks.
You serious? The Falcons are my team I would've loved to have Duke

Yeah, everyone started getting into place, he was on the phone, then he was gone, didn't see him again until before Cleveland called.

Some of you are too biased for your team's players. The nfl is not. Clive was the 2nd TE chosen at 4th pick of 3rd round. The first went at 65. Golden is many terrible things but he did not give him and duke bad reviews. Duke has had many injuries and isnt an everydown player. He has the best heart in the world and one of my top 3 favorite Canes of all time. I am surprised denzel dropped as far as he did

When your "facts" are as erroneous as this it makes the average reader think you are full of skit. It makes the average reader think you are a dumb ****. I'm not calling you one but when you porst like this it makes people think you are one.
Unless you think that Devin Funchess is a TE, he is correct that Clive was the 2nd TE chosen.

Advertisement

Yes, will upload later.

Word here was Atlanta had him on the phone in the 2nd, but something happened, no clue what.

That's so strange. Would've loved if he went there! He happy?

He's relieved. You can tell the weight was off of him.

Definitely. I'm very excited for him. I wish it was a winning team, but at the end of the day Cleveland has a good O-line, Pettine will help Duke to thrive, and I'm pretty sure Duke will be able to rise to the top of the depth chart ( I assume West is as good as gone there). Here's to hoping he's successfull. I know a lot of Cowboys fans wanted him

Yes, will upload later.

Thanks.

Yeah, everyone started getting into place, he was on the phone, then he was gone, didn't see him again until before Cleveland called.

Dang still glad his name got called tonight.

Yes, will upload later.

Thanks.

That's what really matters, he's ready to work.

Atlanta would've been awesome, about 4 hours from us and I have family there. Almost though.

Advertisement
Yes, will upload later.

Thanks.

Atlanta would've been awesome, about 4 hours from us and I have family there. Almost though.

That's what I was thinking. In Atlanta he's already got an amazing QB and a good OC, all they need was a slightly better O line. I'm a little salty it's not the Falcons, but I know he'll be successful wherever he goes. I'm excited for him!

Yes, will upload later.

Thanks.

He gonna get his regardless. His skills are too much.

Unless you think that Devin Funchess is a TE, he is correct that Clive was the 2nd TE chosen.

Unless you think a 6'4" guy that weighs almost 240 and runs slower than a 4.7 is playing WR in the NFL because puck it that's what he played in college(lmao).........Stop making people think you are an idiot.

Advertisement
Hucks, thanks for the video and the updates. Love seeing everyone erupt for Duke at the end there. He deserves it. Glad Carter was a part of it.

Advertisement
Back