Draft Weekend with Duke Johnson

Landocleve will be 3 years of **** for Duke. On the plus he won't have a bunch of miles on his legs for his first FA contract.

GO DUKE!!!!

Advertisement
Some of you are too biased for your team's players. The nfl is not. Clive was the 2nd TE chosen at 4th pick of 3rd round. The first went at 65. Golden is many terrible things but he did not give him and duke bad reviews. Duke has had many injuries and isnt an everydown player. He has the best heart in the world and one of my top 3 favorite Canes of all time. I am surprised denzel dropped as far as he did

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you are too biased for your team's players. The nfl is not. Clive was the 2nd TE chosen at 4th pick of 3rd round. The first went at 65. Golden is many terrible things but he did not give him and duke bad reviews. Duke has had many injuries and isnt an everydown player. He has the best heart in the world and one of my top 3 favorite Canes of all time. I am surprised denzel dropped as far as he did

+1000000

There are a lot of good backs this year and many of them carried their squads. Walfird went in the 3rd round where did some of our fans think he was going to go? Duke is great but so was every back who were drafted before him... This was a stack draft. Beside AA every back before Duke did the same thing he did but had a size advantage over him... Cleveland will be good because they line looks good and they have a young running back committee... Our players did well... Everyone we thought would get drafted got drafted...

I like it. Cleveland loves the Browns. Great sports town.

He could've wound up in Miami in relative anonymity, in Cleveland he'll be a local celebrity.

Advertisement
I was hoping he would go to winning team, but the check will clear. Congrats Duke. Go show em.

Advertisement
Back