Draft Weekend with Duke Johnson

Advertisement
It was thunderous, video doesn't do it justice.

Thanks a lot for keeping us in the loop in the process. It definitely gave me a different point of view with regards to the draft. I'm excited to see what Duke can do and I'm happy the Hucks family was part of this special special moment in that young man's life.

GO CANES

No prob.

Carter watched the fight with Duke. Fight was on, on multiple tv's in the house, wife and I watched in one with Mrs Cassandra and family, Carter was in the other with Duke and more family.

Advertisement
The degree of class caring of Duke and his mom is fairly unbelievable in today's athletes. Compare to Rapist arriving late to "family" gathering with a red carpet and then flashing crablegs afterward. I never thought it would become so easy to pick my favorite Cane of all time.

The degree of class caring of Duke and his mom is fairly unbelievable in today's athletes. Compare to Rapist arriving late to "family" gathering with a red carpet and then flashing crablegs afterward. I never thought it would become so easy to pick my favorite Cane of all time.

Their family, and I've met many people in my life through my work, is one of the greatest group of people I've ever been around. They accepted us as family quickly, most didn't even know who we were. So it wasn't some, "Oh it's the sick kid" thing.

Carter was playing ball with Duke's brothers and cousins, my wife and was playing Scattergory* with Duke's aunts and cousins, learning parenting tips from "Papa" (Duke's grandfather, Cassandra's father), etc. etc.

The whole thing was amazing. Feel like we were adopted this weekend.

We was in there.

Talked to Mrs. Cassandra the other day, asked her how he's doing, she said she can't remember the last time she heard him say it, but for the first time in a long time, he said he was loving football.

Dawg Pound fans now.

Advertisement
We was in there.

Talked to Mrs. Cassandra the other day, asked her how he's doing, she said she can't remember the last time she heard him say it, but for the first time in a long time, he said he was loving football.

Dawg Pound fans now.

That's great to hear!

Only the slurpers would be surprised at this.

Couldn't be happier for him and his family. Hoping for clear skies and sunny days in Cleveland.

Now that duke is gone it is time to dish that scandalous **** you have been holding onto hucks. Al golden cant bench him any more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back