Draft Simulation

1618208800310.png

Advertisement
Powell at pick 156 is a huge steal. He's my WR12 in this class right now. I like Ehlinger's chances of sticking as a backup. In brief stints he can run a quick passing game out of Empty and sustain drives with his legs. Texas ran a pretty archaic spread which didn't do him many favors.

Good mix of high floor skilled players and athletic upside picks. Nice job.

1618376587911.png

Just for entertainment, but if the Phins come out of the draft with 2 additional (Dallas + Pitt) R1 picks in 2022 and this crop of players...yeah, nevermind. @DMoney

View attachment 145617

Just for entertainment, but if the Phins come out of the draft with 2 additional (Dallas + Pitt) R1 picks in 2022 and this crop of players...yeah, nevermind. @DMoney
Dream. Pitts won't be there blowing up your draft board.

Phillips tripped on his way up the podium and aggravated his pre-existing conditions. Needed help putting on his jersey.

Kidding. Nice draft IF Pitts was there but he is gone I think. Whenever I trade back from 6 it is always without Pitts or Chase being on the board and usually I trade with Denver.

Advertisement
I'm pretty certain all of those guys will go higher than you got them except Eichenberg.

6 is Pitts' floor for sure.

Dream. Pitts won't be there blowing up your draft board.

Phillips tripped on his way up the podium and aggravated his pre-existing conditions. Needed help putting on his jersey.

Kidding. Nice draft IF Pitts was there but he is gone I think. Whenever I trade back from 6 it is always without Pitts or Chase being on the board and usually I trade with Denver.
Like I said in the post, it was merely for entertainment. The likelihood of almost any of those things happening or even being available in real life are really low - much less ALL of them. Somehow the Phins ended up with 2 future 1st rounders. Ha. I've traded with Carolina and Denver a bunch, yeah. From 18, I've also traded down with Indy and Pitt.

Its a token answer...but man, every metric on God's Green points to Travis Etienne being a 1000 yard NFL rusher.

The lowest end comp for him is like DAndre Swift and thats 1000 yards all-purpose and 10 TDs as a rookie. Forget where I saw it, but there was a statistical metric that put him into some very elite company as a surefire prospect. Was slotted right next to Jonathan Taylor as a surefire 1000 yard RB in the NFL.

idk what the going rate for ETN is, but Jacksonville at 33 would be a premium spot. Nice pairing to James Robinson.

R1P25 is very rich, but I got the pairing right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back