Draft Projections - NFL.com/Lance Zierlein

The only one I'd disagree with that on is JT4. If he would have come back AND played a full season AND put up good numbers in Lashlee's system, he could have really boosted his stock. The problem is, I wouldn't have put his chances of making it through his senior year without issues any higher than 50%. Hopefully he lands on a roster and makes something of himself. What a **** waste of talent his tale will be if he doesn't.

I've always been a fan of JT's talent and its disappointing how his career has played out.

I agree JT coming back could've given him a chance to have a big year. My issue is when people think that's a forgone conclusion. You're not doing that obviously - I think saying it's 50% is much more realistic.

But when a kid goes Pro early (and JT is a perfect example of this) - there's a ton of factors people don't think about & a ton of assumptions people make that aren't necessarily correct.

Last edited:
Advertisement
3rd-4th round. He will go higher than Homer.
WHOA! That's Walton territory. I did not see that coming.

I'm a huge fan of DeeJay and think he translates better to the NFL than Walton or Homer, but I think he'll get taken in the 5th-7th.

WHOA! That's Walton territory. I did not see that coming.

I'm a huge fan of DeeJay and think he translates better to the NFL than Walton or Homer, but I think he'll get taken in the 5th-7th.

so you think he’s better than Walton but you’re surprised he would be taken higher than him? Lol

if Deejay never got hurt last season he would had 15-17 touchdowns. Ton of versatility/ST value brings a ton of value come draft day

I think Shaq, Pinckney, KJ & Trevon Hill all get drafted, probably between 4th - 7th round.

I'm in the minority but I'm not sure Deejay gets drafted unless it's late in the 6th or 7th.

I'm doubtful Bandy gets drafted but hope he does & I'd be shocked if Garvin got drafted, he hurt himself not coming back for his Senior year.

JT4 should be a 3rd round pick, will probably be an UDFA or at best a 7th rounder, especially considering this is one of the deepest WR drafts in recent history. Most scouts & people covering the draft are saying there could be 40-45 WR's drafted this year. JT cost himself hundreds of thousands of dollars by not returning to school & putting up some good production in an uptempo Spread/Air Raid style offense that fits his skill set perfectly.

I agree with this, with the exception that I don't think that from a mental and emotional maturity perspective, even if he had returned, JT4 would have dedicated himself to doing what he needed to make that happen.

My prediction is that he is not on an active roster by time the start of the NFL season rolls around.

For that matter, don't think Bandy or Garvin will be either.

The rest? Who knows.

D04B0A1A-23B0-48B7-8934-D686A5635B68.jpeg

🙏🏽

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back