Dorsett partial MCL tear 4-6 weeks

Advertisement
Wish him a speedy recovery... Could've been worse.

Exactly

Anyone have any idea what's up with duke? Concussion?

Possibly migraines. Apparently he has dealt with them his whole career. The doctors just didn't want to take a chance.

Also Scott is cleared to go for Wake Forest. Golden said it. Navarro reported it.

kinda like a P. Harvin situation?

and btw I'm talking about his migraines that he dealt with

Such a stupid play call. Screamed at the tv when I saw it develop. Hope the kid recovers quicker than expected. Time for other guys to step up.

Considering all the injuries it could have been, that is a pretty good one to get. It should heal on its own. I would consider this goods news.

Advertisement
If Coley can tighten his routes up a bit, he should be capable of taking the top off the defense. Waters, for that matter, as well...

**** that sucks for him. Hope he bounces back quickly. Next man up! Your time is now!

Advertisement
The boy injured his **** self your taught in little league to not leave your feet. Put his body in the worst position possible

Not having dorsett hurts big time. He's not our best WR and to an extent, a one trick pony. But that one trick of being a deep threat is something that he is elite at doing. Guy gets open deep and generally makes the over the shoulder catch pretty often. Almost every game for the past year he gets free 1-2 times a game for a big play and has had a lot of long TDs for us. Him being out not only takes that away but effects the rest of our passing game because opposing secondaries would have to be honest and protect deep when he's on the field, opening up more underneath stuff. Its a serious adjustment that we will have to cope with. Hopefully someone else, probably coley or waters, can step up and take over that role and be effective.

Last edited:
******* sucks to lose a kid like this right before FSU. Our WRs are deep but you always want that speed against a team like them.

Advertisement
Such a stupid play call. Screamed at the tv when I saw it develop. Hope the kid recovers quicker than expected. Time for other guys to step up.

Yup. Its my one real complaint about Coley. I love Dorsett but he just isn't a runner. Literally every other WR we have is better in the open field than he is. Why Coley is so obsessed with putting him in those spots is beyond me.

I'm thinking

Pitt
ACCCG
Bowl Game.... still gives him a season
Motivates him to come out strong his senior year.

Advertisement
Just got a ESPN text:
Phillip Dorsett expected to miss up to six weeks with partially torn ligament in his knee.

Could be worse if true....

EDIT: Didn't see below post

Advertisement
Back