Dorsett partial MCL tear 4-6 weeks

Advertisement
I hope Phillip Dorsett has a speedy recovery and Rashawn Scott will be full go for FSU

Advertisement
Wish the man a speedy recovery, and look forward to what he can put together next season.

Advertisement
Could of been worse but this is a bad loss, lose our deep threat that had to keep defenses honest.

Advertisement
this is a bad loss, lose our deep threat that had to keep defenses honest.

Jontavious Carter & Robert Lockhart really need to take advantage of this opportunity & come out strong. Oh wait..

Advertisement
Could of been worse but this is a bad loss, lose our deep threat that had to keep defenses honest.

From a purely football perspective, we'll be fine. I don't think Dorsett was a great fit for Coley's system anyway. I just hate to see a good kid with NFL talent get hurt, especially given how hard he's worked during the offseason.

Wish him a speedy recovery... Could've been worse.

Exactly

Anyone have any idea what's up with duke? Concussion?

Possibly migraines. Apparently he has dealt with them his whole career. The doctors just didn't want to take a chance.

Also Scott is cleared to go for Wake Forest. Golden said it. Navarro reported it.

Didn't Duke miss time against VT last year with a migraine? I get bad migraines, they suck. Can't imagine playing football with one.

Wish him a speedy recovery... Could've been worse.

Exactly

Anyone have any idea what's up with duke? Concussion?

Possibly migraines. Apparently he has dealt with them his whole career. The doctors just didn't want to take a chance.

Also Scott is cleared to go for Wake Forest. Golden said it. Navarro reported it.

Didn't Duke miss time against VT last year with a migraine? I get bad migraines, they suck. Can't imagine playing football with one.

Advertisement
Back