Dorsett Latest to Questions Coaches

Unbelievable. He sounds very optimistic about the invincible changes that Golden has made this off season. The invincible changes are going to bring us back!

Advertisement
If the slurpers listened to the entirety of the interview in the end he explains how his goal is/was not to be in the coaches dog house. Basically said that's what his aim was through all the controversy.

These kids KNEW the coaches blow. Miami has a top tackle, a top guard, the best QB in the ACC, a top WR, and the best TE in America and had one of the most putrid overall offenses we have ever had. But let's continue to excuse James Coley b/c he's cuban and tweets.

Well they have great coffee and cigars so that's gotta count for something right?

Advertisement
He also thought Heaps was ahead in the QB battle and was shocked BK was named the starter when it was announced.

He's just being politically correct. He said he only has faith in some of the coaches and mentions that he doesn't want to be in his coaches doghouse. When asked about improvements the only thing he mentioned was that people have to work to get strong and it's on the players to commit. There are no real changes being made, but he can't say that. When pressed he gave the line that Golden will fix things because that's as far as he feels he can go with his comments right now. Wow

If you guys remember last season he got in trouble tweeting negatively about the game plan when he got injured. He would tweet during the game and was asked to delete those tweets

Advertisement
My hope is that we get a President who wants to see excellence in ALL THINGS at this university. (I'm not holding my breath on this.) After these coaches lose several ACC games in a row in 2015, he/she will can Golden and Dorito and turn to Coley (I think he's being held back) or Ice as an interim coach for the rest of the season. He and Ice together might get us to a decent bowl game if this happens. Probably too optimistic, but I don't see how this total ineptitude can be tolerated much longer. Things are toxic as **** as it is.

Again with this Coley held back nonsense. This isn't some proven OC that suddenly is doing poorly. This is a young cat who never called plays in his life before, and whose own alma mater and mentor wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH as far as calling plays. He's a ****ing dreadful coach.

They're all dreadful with the exception of Ice and a few others. Was just suggesting what might happen in the interim after Jerry's Boys are sent packing. Hopefully we get Butch or some coach who really knows what he's doing by 2016....no matter what the cost.

If we get Butch back or even a coach with a lil bit of sense we're going to rule the college football world until another scandal breaks out.

I just listened to it. Wow. Really bad, but Philip is a diplomatic guy.

He is going to be really good in the NFL.

Advertisement
I loved his no comment about coach No D. "Its his scheme, if you want to play at miami you play his scheme. Then said Al made big changed then could only named lifting and getting stronger

Biggest fail from Golden and staff this year was not utilizing their best players and their strengths. Inexcusable.

Dorsett, Duke and Walford are going to ball in the NFL.

Advertisement
He also thought Heaps was ahead in the QB battle and was shocked BK was named the starter when it was announced.

Link to those comments? Not that I doubt you, just curious.

Team is a cluster****.

I'm mobile, but they were posted here and on other websites. If you're not on a phone (web browsing can be a pain in the butt), Google brad lasts named starter I'd guess.

So you're telling me a WR wanted the ball more? Groundbreaking.....

point_missed.gif

He thought Heaps was better, or he assumed Golden would follow every other horrible decision and start Heaps over Kaaya?

/ googled and cannot find the remarks

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back