Dorsett Latest to Questions Coaches

Advertisement
Victims eventually turn on their abusers. Former players are now doing the throwing....Al how does it feel under the bus?

Advertisement
Dorsett spoke out earlier against these fools after the fsu game iirc. Not surprised. You can tell from his body language he was tired of these dumb *** people.

Dorsett spoke out earlier against these fools after the fsu game iirc. Not surprised. You can tell from his body language he was tired of these dumb *** people.

I think I remember Dorsett and Duke Tweeting about how embarassing it was to lose to V Tech in 2013, after the FSU loss.

Advertisement
If the slurpers listened to the entirety of the interview in the end he explains how his goal is/was not to be in the coaches dog house. Basically said that's what his aim was through all the controversy.

These kids KNEW the coaches blow. Miami has a top tackle, a top guard, the best QB in the ACC, a top WR, and the best TE in America and had one of the most putrid overall offenses we have ever had. But let's continue to excuse James Coley b/c he's cuban and tweets.

My hope is that we get a President who wants to see excellence in ALL THINGS at this university. (I'm not holding my breath on this.) After these coaches lose several ACC games in a row in 2015, he/she will can Golden and Dorito and turn to Coley (I think he's being held back) or Ice as an interim coach for the rest of the season. He and Ice together might get us to a decent bowl game if this happens. Probably too optimistic, but I don't see how this total ineptitude can be tolerated much longer. Things are toxic as **** as it is.

My hope is that we get a President who wants to see excellence in ALL THINGS at this university. (I'm not holding my breath on this.) After these coaches lose several ACC games in a row in 2015, he/she will can Golden and Dorito and turn to Coley (I think he's being held back) or Ice as an interim coach for the rest of the season. He and Ice together might get us to a decent bowl game if this happens. Probably too optimistic, but I don't see how this total ineptitude can be tolerated much longer. Things are toxic as **** as it is.

Again with this Coley held back nonsense. This isn't some proven OC that suddenly is doing poorly. This is a young cat who never called plays in his life before, and whose own alma mater and mentor wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH as far as calling plays. He's a ******* dreadful coach.

Advertisement
I for one hope they just come out and tell everyone how ****ed up the whole thing is and has been. We wasted a **** ton of talent this season because our coaching staff sucks.

He did not want to bad mouth anyone, but clearly was not pleased with the staff. As someone said above, he said he didn't make waves bc he wanted to be on the field.

Advertisement
So you're telling me a WR wanted the ball more? Groundbreaking.....
No. He just had expectations of winning the games against the teams that they were better than. He was a team player wasn't bout catches it was about wins. Now wipe your chin and tell your Husband to get out of town and take his DC with him.

Advertisement
Back