Dorsett just released again

Advertisement
Brandon cooks did and he’s gone now. That role has to be filled and plus dorsett had a couple long passes to him in that offense last season too
A couple of long passes a year doesn't mean it's a good fit. If you look at the last half of the season Brady wasn't throwing the ball deep very much.

A couple of long passes a year doesn't mean it's a good fit. If you look at the last half of the season Brady wasn't throwing the ball deep very much.
I watched The patriots plenty of times and I know There is a void to fill with 2 of their top 3 receivers gone in amendola and cooks out of there. Not to mention last year he was their 4th receiver

I watched The patriots plenty of times and I know There is a void to fill with 2 of their top 3 receivers gone in amendola and cooks out of there. Not to mention last year he was their 4th receiver

Berrios will be uncoverable in PATS offense, why Fins ignore him will be a real tough pill to swallow.

Some times you have to select a player do you don’t get beat by that player in your division.

When the Patriots offense is humming, they almost always have a deep threat. See Moss and Cooks.

Exactly. To think that because Brady makes a lot of quick throws they don't need or ever use deep threats is idiotic. Do you guys think the Pats just have 4 guys running quick routes every single play?

Advertisement
The Colts threw deep plenty when he was with them. He couldn’t stay healthy, and when he was he had no impact. He just isn’t an impact player in the league. Don’t know if he ever will be.

Had him on my fantasy team when he was in Indy and did nothing. Had him on my fantasy team last year. Did absolutely nothing. Just the facts.

Advertisement
Not true, they didn’t pick up his option in 2019 which means he will be a unrestricted free agent after this season. Dante Fowler who had a great season last year didn’t get his 2019 option picked up either

I'm a Jags fan. Fowler didn't have a "great" season. It was OK. 8 sacks is not a great season.

That's surprising about Fowler.

Coughlin laid it out pretty simply. He's an ascending player. If you agree to the extension now, you're basically paying him $2M per sack...**** with that. If you wait the year out and see what he does...he's going to get a bigger contract (clearly) and youll likely be paying him less than $2M per sack. Let him earn it or see if you can agree to a team friendlier extension now. The Jaguars are in on Yannick Ngakoue.

Coughlin laid it out pretty simply. He's an ascending player. If you agree to the extension now, you're basically paying him $2M per sack...**** with that. If you wait the year out and see what he does...he's going to get a bigger contract (clearly) and youll likely be paying him less than $2M per sack. Let him earn it or see if you can agree to a team friendlier extension now. The Jaguars are in on Yannick Ngakoue.

Yes, but he can sign with another team now, right?

Advertisement
Yes, but he can sign with another team now, right?

Next year, sure.

In Jacksonville's scheme, he is a backup. A versatile, often playing backup, but a backup nonetheless. He plays behind Yannick, who is the guy they will lock up long term before they make a decision on Fowler. Opposite Yannick and Fowler is a power end...Calais and Smoot on that side. Might even see some Taven Bryan this year. Calais in all likelihood is cut in 2019 because of his high cap figure. That doesn't mean Fowler just slides over to the otherside. He doesn't have that skill set.

While he's an important player. An ascending player. He's not worth $15M next year, yet.

Released huh? LOLOLOL...some of you are so stupid I swear.

Anyway...He's not very good and he stays hurt...same thing at Miami.

Regardless of whether or not Brady made those throws, just the threat of a deep ball is important and that's why when they were breaking records, they had that option available to them that teams had to fear (Moss) or respect (Cooks).

Advertisement
I know a coach with the Giants. He says Erick is terrible.

The coach had to tell you that?. Thats not ground breaking info..you can just watch a Giants game. He overthinks..and is down on himself in his pass set. Over thinking causes him to over set..then guys bull rush him because of it..and he isnt strong enough to anchor. He plays good when he has confidence..seen him pancake guys...I dont think he is a LEFT TACKLE.

Advertisement
Back