Dorsett just released again

Advertisement

Attachments

• neeeerds-gif-9.gif
    neeeerds-gif-9.gif
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 1
good call, I just read that his option was not picked up so I assumed that was for this upcoming season.. It's still not a good thing though, he needs to prove he belongs this year.

Advertisement
Giants also didn’t pick up Flowers’ option, no real surprise though
Nope... it's smart too because allows the team to see the players for 3 years and then deciding on whether to pick up the 5th..

Danny Shelton could cash in.. quick research DT could be a good market next year

He needs to get out of New England now. They are killing his career. Absolutly refuse to give him the Rock even though the rare times they threw it to him he looked good.
I think he will have a better role in the offense this upcoming year.

Advertisement
Not released, just didn't have his 2019 option picked up. He's still on the team for the upcoming 2018 season. First round draft picks have a 4 year contract with a team option for a 5th year that escalates the salary. The team has to decide after the player's third season if they will pick up the 5th year or not

I like you

you can come over and **** my sister

Advertisement
He's going to be the agent all of our guys switch to after their first agent lies to them about their draft stock.
Yep. When word gets out he doesn't take advantage of players just to get a quick buck, he will get clients. Too many scumbag agents out there telling kids they will go high in the draft just to get them to sign, only to have them go in the 7th round, or undrafted. The agent doesn't care, because a 7th round pick this year is better than nothing if they sign with a different agent next year. Doing "well" as an agent isn't so great when you are ruining lives, and some of these agents are doing just that. Flat out lying to these young men just to get a quick buck.

I always cheer for our guys to have success in the league but Dorsett is what he is. A one trick pony with blazing straight line speed. Fortunately for him, teams will usually reserve a spot for guys like that. You can't coach speed and just the threat of having a guy who can blow the top off helps any offense.

Advertisement
Dorsett excels when he can run deep routes. The Patriots offense is not predicated to that. Edelman, Amemdola, Welker, now Berrios none of those guys will burn you deep consistently. Those are the guys that excel in that offense. Dorsett is not that type of player.

Dorsett excels when he can run deep routes. The Patriots offense is not predicated to that. Edelman, Amemdola, Welker, now Berrios none of those guys will burn you deep consistently. Those are the guys that excel in that offense. Dorsett is not that type of player.
Brandon cooks did and he’s gone now. That role has to be filled and plus dorsett had a couple long passes to him in that offense last season too

Advertisement
Back