Dorito's defense gives up 42 point in the second half

sabrose

Sophomore
Would have been a great DC if he never had to play a second half. Talk about adjustments.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would have been a great DC if he never had to play a second half. Talk about adjustments.

Has he built a "bad a$$ defense" yet?

Has he "worked his a$$ off"?

Does his defense "knock the crap out of people"?

How is that "chip on his shoulder"?

WORST E-MAIL EVER...

In email to Houston, Mark D’Onofrio says he learned from time off, will build ‘bad ***’ defense | Canes Watch

I dont even know why you guys waste your time talking about the worst dc in UM history. We all know he sucks

Advertisement
Deja Vu

How many times did The U go into halftime with a lead, only to get Blown out in the 2nd Half? D'Onofrio & Golden either had No Idea how to make adjustments during Halftime or they Truly Believed that the D they run is good enough.

That's the Great thing about this Staff, during the 1st half they have a game plan and feel the team out, but in the 2nd half they make Adjustments and exploit the weakness of the other team.

Advertisement
You know, during the Nebraska game where we gave up a commanding halftime lead, and squeaked out a win in OT, I actually developed a facial twitch during that game.

When Golden and Co. got fired, I was healed.

Now you ******** are bringing up these old memories, and I'm actually starting to twitch again.

Cancer is too good for Golden and his butt-buddy D'No.

<I speak as a former Paramedic when I say this>

Advertisement
Deja Vu

How many times did The U go into halftime with a lead, only to get Blown out in the 2nd Half? D'Onofrio & Golden either had No Idea how to make adjustments during Halftime or they Truly Believed that the D they run is good enough.

That's the Great thing about this Staff, during the 1st half they have a game plan and feel the team out, but in the 2nd half they make Adjustments and exploit the weakness of the other team.

That was the thing...I clearly remember them not making adjustments. It was such a weird time. The other team would adjust and No-D and friends would just be like, "Great job boys. Great. We're just gonna go out there and keep doin what we do best...getting ****** burned."

God I'm glad those days are over.

Advertisement
Back