Dorito's defense gives up 42 point in the second half

sabrose

Sophomore
Would have been a great DC if he never had to play a second half. Talk about adjustments.

TemplarCane

Nothing will change if there are no changes

Jax Cane

Junior
I dont even know why you guys waste your time talking about the worst dc in UM history. We all know he sucks

Had over 61 last night. Thanks coach!

sitzee

Freshman
Deja Vu

How many times did The U go into halftime with a lead, only to get Blown out in the 2nd Half? D'Onofrio & Golden either had No Idea how to make adjustments during Halftime or they Truly Believed that the D they run is good enough.

That's the Great thing about this Staff, during the 1st half they have a game plan and feel the team out, but in the 2nd half they make Adjustments and exploit the weakness of the other team.

Would have been a great DC if he never had to play a second half. Talk about adjustments.

TerragonSix

Space Truckin' 'Cane
You know, during the Nebraska game where we gave up a commanding halftime lead, and squeaked out a win in OT, I actually developed a facial twitch during that game.

When Golden and Co. got fired, I was healed.

Now you assholes are bringing up these old memories, and I'm actually starting to twitch again.

Cancer is too good for Golden and his butt-buddy D'No.

<I speak as a former Paramedic when I say this>

D

deleted18380

Deja Vu

How many times did The U go into halftime with a lead, only to get Blown out in the 2nd Half? D'Onofrio & Golden either had No Idea how to make adjustments during Halftime or they Truly Believed that the D they run is good enough.

That's the Great thing about this Staff, during the 1st half they have a game plan and feel the team out, but in the 2nd half they make Adjustments and exploit the weakness of the other team.

That was the thing...I clearly remember them not making adjustments. It was such a weird time. The other team would adjust and No-D and friends would just be like, "Great job boys. Great. We're just gonna go out there and keep doin what we do best...getting fuckin burned."

God I'm glad those days are over.