Dook QB numbers tonight

Creating off topic thread
Every time

hook line and sinker love GIF by Barbara Pozzi

Advertisement
Every time

hook line and sinker love GIF by Barbara Pozzi

Listen, little boy, everyone knows your game.

You’re not hooking anybody, you’re not funny, you’re too obvious, you’re just a boring dumbfūck with no game.

I already explained your lame game in an earlier post. Set up a thread to hoping for a defensive faceplant, then you and your girlfriends could hold hands and giggle if it happens, if it doesn’t, claim you hooked everyone with an amazing troll job.

You suck, and now like a coward you slink in with a lame excuse.

Advertisement
Cane mango is top 5 worst posters on this site which is no small accomplishment. I try not to dis
@Go Canes!! @puertorricane @canesthing3

I want all of them 8-1 Boys to Unite.

Attack!!!! Attack!!!! Attack!!!! Attack!!!!

View attachment 136880

I try not to disparage the mentally challenged but canemang is 1 of the top 5 worst posters on this site, which is really saying something.

And of course he pulls the ol “I baited them” nonsense. No, you’re just a terrible poster and a sorry excuse for a fan that deserves to be called out for your idiocy.

Cane mango is top 5 worst posters on this site which is no small accomplishment. I try not to dis

I try not to disparage the mentally challenged but canemang is 1 of the top 5 worst posters on this site, which is really saying something.

And of course he pulls the ol “I baited them” nonsense. No, you’re just a terrible poster and a sorry excuse for a fan that deserves to be called out for your idiocy.
He’s a troll. He should be held to account for this thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back