Dook QB numbers tonight

Bruce is hot garbage and so is their O line. I’m normally all aboard the Baker getting shredded by awful QB’s train but not tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP is just a cuck
You right its not nice but you bring this upon yourself when you decide to start instigating threads and dont act like you dont. You know exactly what your doing.
By predicting stats for the opposing QB? Maybe you’re too sensitive to be a Maude
donald trump GIF

Advertisement
By predicting stats for the opposing QB? Maybe you’re too sensitive to be a Maude
donald trump GIF

Brother...im the least sensitive guy youll ever meet.

Your not predicting stats your instigating. Just be straight up and say what your doing instead of hiding behind the guise of " in just predicting stats"

Predict stats for both sides of the ball

Brother...im the least sensitive guy youll ever meet.

Your not predicting stats your instigating. Just be straight up and say what your doing instead of hiding behind the guise of " in just predicting stats"

Predict stats for both sides of the ball
No Way Reaction GIF

Advertisement
49-52 12 TDs no picks. 1003 yards passing.

I'll be happy if we hold him to less.

Advertisement
Their QB has thrown the most INTs in the country. I would be disappointed if Miami' D doesn't get at least 2 INTs. That would be a scheme failure IMO because a QB that throws that many picks should be easy to fool.

Their QB has thrown the most INTs in the country. I would be disappointed if Miami' D doesn't get at least 2 INTs. That would be a scheme failure IMO because a QB that throws that many picks should be easy to fool.
Prepare yourself to be disappointed

Advertisement
Back