Dook QB numbers tonight

Advertisement
Their QB has thrown the most INTs in the country. I would be disappointed if Miami' D doesn't get at least 2 INTs. That would be a scheme failure IMO because a QB that throws that many picks should be easy to fool.
How many times have we gone into a game thinking, "This team is last in the country at__________", only to have us make them look good? Ranked #125 in rushing? Hey, let's give up 300 on the ground. Ranked 130th in in pass D? No problem, we'll throw for 150.

It just never fails. However, I hope tonight we have 5 pick 6s and run it up on them.

How many times have we gone into a game thinking, "This team is last in the country at__________", only to have us make them look good? Ranked #125 in rushing? Hey, let's give up 300 on the ground. Ranked 130th in in pass D? No problem, we'll throw for 150.

It just never fails. However, I hope tonight we have 5 pick 6s and run it up on them.

The common story is that between O, D, and ST, 2 of 3 phases of the team usually fail and the one that works carries the team to a very close win, flirting with an L (1 TD or less) . Who knows, if Miami gets 2 of 3 going, we win by 2 TDs (but don't cover). If all 3, by 3 TDs+. Coming off a bye, I think about 50% chance that 2 phases work, 30% chance of 1, and 10% of either 3 (blowout W) or 0 phases (Loss)

Advertisement
No site is worse than this site.

Where else do you get someone starting a thread about a shlt QB, playing for a shlt opponent no one cares about.

The entire point of this thread is to shlt on the team before the game even happens.

In essence, hoping the team pass defense flops against a mediocre QB and team. OP and his bf would nut all over himself if we faceplant

So fūck OP and the prancing rainbow pony he rode in on

Advertisement
Where else do you get someone starting a thread about a shlt QB, playing for a shlt opponent no one cares about.

The entire point of this thread is to shlt on the team before the game even happens.

In essence, hoping the team pass defense flops against a mediocre QB and team. OP and his bf would nut all over himself if we faceplant

So fūck OP and the prancing rainbow pony he rode in on

Worst fans ever gonna worst fans ever.

@Go Canes!! @puertorricane @canesthing3

I want all of them 8-1 Boys to Unite.

Attack!!!! Attack!!!! Attack!!!! Attack!!!!

6A7D558A-A833-4B1C-92F6-D297AC4EB1DF.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
20/27 265 2 TD

Let’s hear from the peanut gallery

Here you go twink, here are his stats. 20/25 94 yds 0TDs 3.4 ypa

I’m sure you and your cadre of insipid little gossip girls are crying into your pillows that you couldn’t spend the rest of the evening tag teaming each other about our horrible defense.

Advertisement
Back