Dontae Lucas to the noles

Advertisement
Miami Chris is plugged in with Lucas. He says no chance. I’ll ride with that.

All of his buddies are getting all the attention, he’s missing out so he’s trying to stir up drama.
exactly, thats all this is about. he was "upset" Miami stopped recruiting him cuz he loved the attention. now that he's not getting it...here we go

I'm not sure we really chasing him that much... He says he lost a bunch of weight at IMG and is now down to 340.!? Yikes...

Advertisement
I'm not sure we really chasing him that much... He says he lost a bunch of weight at IMG and is now down to 340.!? Yikes...
He is certainly looking better physically than he did last year, regardless still don’t see him coming to Miami

was at um two weeks ago..they were riding him around on the golf cart like Bobby Bowden. They chasing him.

The Tennessee transfer and 2018 OL class gives us time to look carefully at 2020 and 2021!

Advertisement
This is great news!!!! Lucas is the most over rated recruit in the state. Big slow and unathletic. While its a bad look have two local highly rated recruits commit some where else in the sameday F them. We are coming,congrats yall just made a conscious decision to get steamrolled by your hometown team. Miami against the world and thats all we ever needed.
@JOE'CANE the new OL recruiting gawd! Nice call when it mattered.

@JOE'CANE the new OL recruiting gawd! Nice call when it mattered.
Lol thanks. Kid has always been over rated and idk why. All you had to do was watch one of his games in hs and u could tell he wasnt a 4 star. Besides his below average athleticism, dude was a twitter diva. Below average tools with an anti-blue collar attitude is a horrible combo.

Advertisement
Back