Dontae Lucas to the noles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said in Ladson thread, better to know now vs later. Those who evaluate the OL didn’t seem sold on Lucas vs a guy like Neal (and we need OT vs OG). This kid is simply a massive human being with questionable mental state and lots of tech issues to clean up.

Last edited:
Anyone surprised by this, idk if you’ve been living under a rock or don’t know the story.

Telly coached his brother way back and was also there for Dontae and his fam when his father died. That’s not a relationship you can beat. Wish him the best except for once a year when we play the Noles.

Advertisement
Anyone surprised by this, idk if you’ve been living under a rock or don’t know the story.

Telly coached his brother way back and was also there for Dontae and his fam when his father died. That’s not a relationship you can beat. Wish him the best except for once a year when we play the Noles.

All i remember was Pete calling this cat a lock for a long time now so I didn’t even sweat it

This is great news!!!! Lucas is the most over rated recruit in the state. Big slow and unathletic. While its a bad look have two local highly rated recruits commit some where else in the sameday F them. We are coming,congrats yall just made a conscious decision to get steamrolled by your hometown team. Miami against the world and thats all we ever needed.

Advertisement

No one wants to hear that, Geo. Kid has 4* next to his name and is from Florida, so the slurpers around here expect him to be Cane lock.

If only TC had that kind of loyalty to Rumph.

Advertisement
good. Now the staff can focus their attention elsewhere. Honestly, I hope they completely stop communication with this attention *****.

Focus all our attention on adding Wright, Neal, Tarquin, and Putnam and keeping Eguakun.

Advertisement
Back