Dontae Lucas to the noles

Advertisement
Anyone surprised by this, idk if you’ve been living under a rock or don’t know the story.

Telly coached his brother way back and was also there for Dontae and his fam when his father died. That’s not a relationship you can beat. Wish him the best except for once a year when we play the Noles.

@Geo305 we need those scheduled comitments to happen like today.

Our U taking L's this day like McNeeley in that pizza hut commercial before the Tyson fight...Lmao

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone surprised by this, idk if you’ve been living under a rock or don’t know the story.

Telly coached his brother way back and was also there for Dontae and his fam when his father died. That’s not a relationship you can beat. Wish him the best except for once a year when we play the Noles.
No, **** him every single day of every single week because now he is a nole. You can wish all the nole and gator and domer kids all the luck you wan't but I won't be hoping for success for our rivals just because we aren't playing them that week.

I always hope kids take advantage of the education they are being granted due to their physical gifts though, and do hope for success in the classroom for these kids.

Advertisement
Yeah it's a loss but its not a major loss if we get Putnam. He's a tough hard nosed interior OL who is far better than Lucas. We need Neal and Tarquin for OT.

No, **** him every single day of every single week because now he is a nole. You can wish all the nole and gator and domer kids all the luck you wan't but I won't be hoping for success for our rivals just because we aren't playing them that week.

I always hope kids take advantage of the education they are being granted due to their physical gifts though, and do hope for success in the classroom for these kids.
Chill. I didn’t mean literally I’m going to follow and root for the kids career closely. I’ve known him for a few years.

Advertisement

How about:

"Telly, I love you man...you're family to me and always will be. But I will have to live with this choice for the rest of my life. I'm a 305 guy and I'm gonna get that prestigious Miami degree while putting on for the crib and be a part of my hometown teams history."

Advertisement
Miami Chris is plugged in with Lucas. He says no chance. I’ll ride with that.

All of his buddies are getting all the attention, he’s missing out so he’s trying to stir up drama.

I wouldn't be surprised but beggars can't be choosers. I wish we would just tell dude to take a hike and go after the Ike OOS guy who seems like he actually wants to come.

Advertisement
Back