Don't Sleep on Richt

Advertisement
I hope UF , FSU, Alabama all sleep on Richt

I genuinely think that they all let out a collective "****" when Georgia let him go. They knew what was coming if Blake James was halfway competent.

easily. Golden was a push over compared to Richt.

that is the understatement of the year!

AG had no business corching anything above 3rd grade flag football. He is literally the most incompetent corch in the history of CFB. AG couldn't hold his own vs Richt's ******* lint

richt out recruited Urban Meyer to get Knowshon Moreno . i knew his HS coach. Richt told moreno that Urban Meyer could tell him he was going to start as a true fresh but look at the depth chart. he told moreno he needed to redshirt so he could develop him. anyway moreno thought richt was straight up and meyer was lying.

Richt will get this program going in the right direction. Only time will tell if he will ever win a ship but we will not be irrelevant under him.

Richt will get this program going in the right direction. Only time will tell if he will ever win a ship but we will not be irrelevant under him.

he might be like roy williams. all those years at kansas then comes home to UNC his alma matar and gets the rings.

Advertisement
Dabo got revenge by getting Watson

I dont think Newton or Watson fit the offense that Richt was running at Ga. Pure under center pro style offense. Look at the schools they went to, both fla & clem run the spread. Matched their skill set. I don't think he missed on them, just wasnt the type of QB he needed at the time.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I dont think Newton or Watson fit the offense that Richt was running at Ga. Pure under center pro style offense. Look at the schools they went to, both fla & clem run the spread. Matched their skill set. I don't think he missed on them, just wasnt the type of QB he neeed at the time.

He missed badly on Newton and Watson. Those are generational talents. You adapt your offense to fit their skills.

He'd still be the HC at UGA if he signed one or both.

I'm confident as f**k right now...

We close with

Jahvonte Dean
Devonta Smith
Jeff Thomas
Mike Harley
Anthony McFarland
Chris Henderson
Kai Leon Herbert
Toryque Bateman

Brian Edwards to UF
Jordan Pouncey to Texas

I'm confident as f**k right now...

We close with

Jahvonte Dean
Devonta Smith
Jeff Thomas
Mike Harley
Anthony McFarland
Chris Henderson
Kai Leon Herbert
Toryque Bateman

Brian Edwards to UF
Jordan Pouncey to Texas

Wow slow down. We aren't getting all those guys hahaha.

Advertisement
dont think we get bateman.

i actually believe we get everyone including edwards and pounce.

There are going to be some sad people on here NSD. Yes we will get some but there is now way we are getting all these guys. It would go down as one of the best closes of all-time if we did. 9 wins teams that aren't cheating don't close like that.

There are going to be some sad people on here NSD. Yes we will get some but there is now way we are getting all these guys. It would go down as one of the best closes of all-time if we did. 9 wins teams that aren't cheating don't close like that.

Why cant you just let them be happy...

Advertisement

Because misery loves company.

Because misery loves company.

I'm actually trying to help them. No need to create fake happiness just to be sad when we don't get some of those players. Just be real and expect 5 or 6 more total.

I dont think Newton or Watson fit the offense that Richt was running at Ga. Pure under center pro style offense. Look at the schools they went to, both fla & clem run the spread. Matched their skill set. I don't think he missed on them, just wasnt the type of QB he neeed at the time.

He missed badly on Newton and Watson. Those are generational talents. You adapt your offense to fit their skills.

He'd still be the HC at UGA if he signed one or both.

Depends on when he signed newton. That guy got kicked out of Florida which is no easy task

Advertisement
Back